Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Cowboys want him to play corner then, I hope the Chargers does draft him at 3rd. :yeshrug:
Then we get another position and snag K Joseph at 34. I'm not interested in corners I want some safeties in this bytch. And if Mcclay is copying Seattle he's suspect like I said. Why we always copying somebody else?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey would play all over just like Jones did last year brehs. Having that kind of versatility on D is huge
Jack of all trades is nice once you've actually mastered one posituon. Rod and Charles didn't enter the league on that bullshyt. Play your position first.

As a cb does Ramsey read qbs/route tendencies? Or will he mirror was and do the pass breakup sign every play like MO? At least as a safety he'll have everything in front of him to maximize his athleticism. We aren't Seattle!

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You brehs celebrating the Rams trade are not realizing this is real bad for us :mjcry:

Rams-Wentz
Browns-Goff
Chargers-Ramsey

Now we are less likely to have a trade back offer and are stuck choosing: Bosa/Tunsil/Jack

:francis:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Jack of all trades is nice once you've actually mastered one posituon. Rod and Charles didn't enter the league on that bullshyt. Play your position first.
As a cb does Ramsey read qbs/route tendencies? Or will he mirror was and do the pass breakup sign every play like MO? At least as a safety he'll have everything in front of him to maximize his athleticism. We aren't Seattle!
:whoa: I like him at safety also. Im just saying that having guys that can play multiple positions is a gift not a curse. A lot of teams are going 4 and 5 wide sets as their base offense. Having players athletic enough to guard any position is priceless now a days in my opinion. Well, that and pass rush.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Smh. That shoulda been the cowboys fleecin the rams. Told yall that should have been the move. Titans crushed the rams

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
You brehs celebrating the Rams trade are not realizing this is real bad for us :mjcry:

Rams-Wentz
Browns-Goff
Chargers-Ramsey

Now we are less likely to have a trade back offer and are stuck choosing: Bosa/Tunsil/Jack

I feel like that's how the first 3 picks are going, we're fukked.
My bad for the neg, that was instinct.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Rams-Wentz
Browns-Goff
Chargers-Ramsey

:snoop: I wanted to trade back to stock up on def pics :smh:

This looks like its about to break for those who wanted Hargraves

:ahh: another druggy we get on a steal