Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think yall watched Heath enough. He bist any coverages? What he do so bad? Real answers too. We can spend all day on Wilcox though. Heath got done in by Calvin Johnson and AP. Wilcox let devante adams......devante adams.........devante fukking Adam's style on him.
nikka I don't think you watched Heath enough. That nikka trash just like the rest of them cats at safety. On ST cool but safety FOH. Them 2/3 ints got y'all hype? Heath would let them nighas style on him to he just don't be in as much and if he can't take Wilcox spot fukk that say about duke in the first place?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jeff Heath back for 4 years.

:leostare:

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I don't think you watched Heath enough. That nikka trash just like the rest of them cats at safety. On ST cool but safety FOH. Them 2/3 ints got y'all hype? Heath would let them nighas style on him to he just don't be in as much and if he can't take Wilcox spot fukk that say about duke in the first place?
He did take his spot

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Heath is trash :mjlol: He just so happened to be in the right place at the right time 2 times last year. He isn't better than Church or Wilcox. Ya'll must have forgot 2014. He's a try-hard, they wanted so badly to make Matt Johnson work now they're living vicariously through this scrub Jeff Heath. 4 year deal :dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wentz and Goff are going to be gone. :blessed::dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2:

That's mean we're not going to draft one of these overrated QBs.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Heath is trash :mjlol: He just so happened to be in the right place at the right time 2 times last year. He isn't better than Church or Wilcox. Ya'll must have forgot 2014. He's a try-hard, they wanted so badly to make Matt Johnson work now they're living vicariously through this scrub Jeff Heath. 4 year deal :dead:

:bryan:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: to Jeff Fisher

He fukked up both the Redskins and Eagles.

Now he prevented Jerruh from drafting one of these overrated QBs :ohlawd::wow:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Why would you nikkas want Ramsey? Don't you understand he would be playing corner? He'll get torched at corner in the NFL. You should only want him if they play him at safety and they won't. I pray the Chargers take Ramsey.
If what folks are saying is true and that Will McClay is adopting seattle style standards for drafting defensive backs (height/length combo) then Ramsey is the prototype.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you nikkas want Ramsey? Don't you understand he would be playing corner? He'll get torched at corner in the NFL. You should only want him if they play him at safety and they won't. I pray the Chargers take Ramsey.

If the Cowboys want him to play corner then, I hope the Chargers does draft him at 3rd. :yeshrug: