Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
GTFOH

And a lot of your post have been c00n shyt as well :beli:

Like I said early that you're no different than those slave minded nikkas down in Mississippi.

In your feelings because I said Dallas is a racist City. :mjlol:

Get off your period p*ssy nikka.

I always forget that Dallas is full of Stephen A. Smith and Charlmagne da God type nikkas
Yeah we're done here. You obviously don't know what you're talking about and we need to get back to talking about football, so either talk about the draft or :camby:out this thread.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me either cuz even ifknowing thCB situation fixed won't make diff if safety positions are still same just throw deep and Td :mjcry:

fukkers leave people open more than a blind person can't tackle try to do a damn hit stick like madden and they get bounced off wr cuz they ain't shyt anyways instead of doing a Normal tackle take bad angles get burned deep shyt is aggravating beyond words Brehs

We have a better chance with no safeties back there instead of them on a madden glitch and have CB just stick with them instead of relying on their bum asses and also can't catch simple ass interceptions either

We deserve better brehs it's why I want Ramsey or anybody but them back their

Professor Xavier in a wheelchair can do a better job

I want Ramsey as well but, they would probably put him at Cornerback knowing the Cowboys. :why:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah w. e're done here. You obviously don't know what you're talking about and we need to get back to talking about football, so either talk abcalled e draft or :camby:out this thread.

Oh, now you want to stop after your butthurt ass qouted me.

Naw bytch nikka don't start nothing you can't finish.

That area is full nikkas like the Black Dad that aided the CAC McKinney Cop while beating up the Black girl.

You would never see in Memphis of 2 grown ass CAC women having the nerve to beat up that other black girl at the pool party and called her nikka.

But that isn't a very racist area tho. :mjlol:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Apologies to the OSU brehs but I'm not buying what ya'll are selling :scust:

I would've been interested in Elliott if we didn't sign Morris. Only one left that is intriguing is Braxton Miller.

I get the concerns with taking Bosa at #4 based on how he tested at the combine athletically.

Elliot can do it all and I think he'd be your lead back from day one. :yeshrug:

They'd both bring instant productivity. Cowboys entire coaching staff wouldn't be there today if that weren't the case.