Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yea i got put on to kalil joseph off of their highligh tape one of the brehs posted on here but the dude can flat out ball. Hard ass hitter. I dont know much outside of that highlight tape. Whats the word on his injury brehs?

Jackson the third and xavien howard are interchangable imo. Very solid corners from what ive seen. And i think theyd be good at pick 34. But jaxson been getting alot of praise lately, maybe he goes in the first.

How you see daron lee playin out. Is there a huge gap between him and jack?
Lee will live up to the hype. He's a freak athletically, good instincts, and a playmaker on D. Not much of a gap at all with Jack. Out of the Buckeyes in this draft i'd put him 2nd behind Zeke

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Much love Smitty but when it comes to Buckeye players i'm giving you the :comeon: look :russ:.

I just try and give yall the info
Oz70SFJ.png

:lolbron:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been saying it since January. Trade down.
Been sayin it my brehs, TRADE DOWN

1) daron lee
2) jackson 3/ xavien howard
2) ka joseph
3) dl
4) dak

I know i been spammin yall brehs. Im sorry i just gotta throw it out to the universe

@smitty22 im still tryin breh lol
From his draft profile
WEAKNESSES
Smallish linebacker. Play strength doesn't come close to matching puffed up listed weight. Balance issues at point of attack could plague him over his NFL career. Has the body type of a big safety. Tape shows few authoritative tackles. Involved in too many arm and shoestring tackles. Comes flying in and fails to come to balance at times. Charged with 21 missed and five broken tackles over the last two seasons. Always at size disadvantage and will have to learn to slip more blocks. Can get better at finding targets in zone coverage.
That right there is why he's seen as a 2nd round player, we already have a problem with people missing tackles on this team. I still say they need to stay at 4 and get who they want, If they get Ramsey in the 1st and Billings in the 2nd:ohlawd:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
From his draft profile

That right there is why he's seen as a 2nd round player, we already have a problem with people missing tackles on this team. I still say they need to stay at 4 and get who they want, If they get Ramsey in the 1st and Billings in the 2nd:ohlawd:
Well I wasn't saying trade down to get him. Just saying trade down. I won't be upset if we get Ramsey in the 1st though. I wouldn't be excited with Bosa though. Sorry.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
From his draft profile

I was down for dt in the second but now since we got thorton and paying him a good chunk idk. Ramsey aint had no picks in a minute tho. We stay at four im down for jack.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Well I wasn't saying trade down to get him. Just saying trade down. I won't be upset if we get Ramsey in the 1st though. I wouldn't be excited with Bosa though. Sorry.
Oh i know you weren't saying we should get Lee, i was just killing 2 birds by responding to Franky4 as well.
I was down for dt in the second but now since we got thorton and paying him a good chunk idk. Ramsey aint had no picks in a minute tho. We stay at four im down for jack.
Ramsey will be a far better at getting picks as a S than he is a CB, and everyone here already knows how i feel about drafting MJ:myman:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol Mike Fisher said it on the radio. Exact quotes (Mcclay is allergic to short corners).
I knew it was one of them insiders cause that's something most of us avg fans don't really pay attention to on top of I've heard it a lot recently from Cowboys people.