Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Anybody who thought i was bullshyttin about mcclay height requirement for cb go check Mitchell and otaloye. 5'11 and up for cbs. Dont even was a mock on a shorter guy. Scandrick lucky he aint get the boot :ufdup:
Man did you come up with this yourself or did you hear Broadus say it? Lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
BULLshyt!!!!
I think the "white supremacy" part is more bullshyt. I've never heard cats esp older ones use it like that in describing a city. Now racist city yeah but never heard no older cat (tbh no younger cat outside of here) say so and so city is filled with more white supremacy than another city.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It would be the draft we stink there is no Winston, Luck, Suh types at the top of the draft where we know what time it is draft wise
I would say that i wish we had sucked more in 2010 so we could've gotten Cam, but we did get Tyron so that was a great consolation prize. Looking back at the 2011 draft and all i can do is :mjcry:, that draft might be the best ever when it comes to 1st rounders.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He epitomizes what Cowboys football is all about....he's the right kinda guy :mjpls:
Yeah this is funny I remember Nick Eatmon implying it was a reverse racism situation when I'm like nah son this nikka just stinks. If they wasn't shytting on Church/Wilcox and only him I'd say he might have a point but knowing what I know that card don't hold no weight at all white safety or not.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah this is funny I remember Nick Eatmon implying it was a reverse racism situation when I'm like nah son this nikka just stinks. If they wasn't shytting on Church/Wilcox and only him I'd say he might have a point but knowing what I know that card don't hold no weight at all white safety or not.
I knew what RKG was right when i heard it, Garrett loves Byron and we know why:mjpls:. Byron has talent and it's evident but let's not act like he doesn't represent that "good ol negro" Garrett covets, Jerry will take whoever though as long as they have skills:myman:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
It would be the draft we stink there is no Winston, Luck, Suh types at the top of the draft where we know what time it is draft wise
Been sayin it my brehs, TRADE DOWN

1) daron lee
2) jackson 3/ xavien howard
2) ka joseph
3) dl
4) dak

I know i been spammin yall brehs. Im sorry i just gotta throw it out to the universe

@smitty22 im still tryin breh lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I knew what RKG was right when i heard it, Garrett loves Byron and we know why:mjpls:. Byron has talent and it's evident but let's not act like he doesn't represent that "good ol negro" Garrett covets, Jerry will take whoever though as long as they have skills:myman:
I don't believe necessarily in the "good ol negro" cause that leads to division IMO because he doesn't act like the stereotype of what a black dude is supposed to be. That might be a reason for some whites but I think its just more relatable to people based off of what your used to not necessarily that :mjpls:. shyt we all do it at times but I do get what your saying I just don't like it similar to,that Russell Wilson stuff.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't believe necessarily in the "good ol negro" cause that leads to division IMO because he doesn't act like the stereotype of what a black dude is supposed to be. That might be a reason for some whites but I think its just more relatable to people based off of what your used to not necessarily that :mjpls:. shyt we all do it at times but I do get what your saying I just don't like it similar to,that Russell Wilson stuff.
Please don't misunderstand i don't have a problem with Jones or Russell, but Garrett has always struck me as the dude who would favor a RG3 over a Cam Newton.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

1) daron lee
2) ka joseph
3) dl
4) dak

I know i been spammin yall brehs. Im sorry i just gotta throw it out to the universe

Man I don't really know who most of these dudes are I'm just trusting a Will and them to make the best picks even though I want Zeke or QB in the first.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

1) daron lee
2) ka joseph
3) dl
4) dak

Jason Garrett trying too :pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Please don't misunderstand i don't have a problem with Jones or Russell, but Garrett has always struck me as the dude who would favor a RG3 over a Cam Newton.
I agree but I think its more out of relating to their personality/style how they do their business than any :mjpls: Stuff. That's what I'm saying. Same way you and I relate to certain people moreso than others that don't have anything to do with race.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I swear i'll fukking lose it if i see Ramsey & Jack making game winning plays every week, and then we're looking at Bosa get stuffed repeatedly by the other teams RT.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Man I don't really know who most of these dudes are I'm just trusting a Will and them to make the best picks even though I want Zeke or QB in the first.
Yea i got put on to Karl joseph off of their highligh tape one of the brehs posted on here but the dude can flat out ball. Hard ass hitter. I dont know much outside of that highlight tape. Whats the word on his injury brehs?

Jackson the third and xavien howard are interchangable imo. Very solid corners from what ive seen. And i think theyd be good at pick 34. But jaxson been getting alot of praise lately, maybe he goes in the first.

Jason Garrett trying too :pachaha:

How you see daron lee playin out. Is there a huge gap between him and jack?

Last edited: