Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dumb nikka you're the one that got caught up in your feelings and quoted me. :what:

You must be white:camby:
If you saw any of my other posts on this forum you'd see just how stupid that statement is, but the "you must be white" phrase is common when people run out of shyt to say.
Racist Police for example. :jbhmm:

I have never been racially profiled in Memphis since their police force is majority black. :jbhmm:

shyt, Dallas is even more segregated than Memphis.

And don't let me get started with the racist hispanics in Dallas.
That's everywhere:mjlol:, We've said on this forum plenty of times how police & hispanics aren't our friends.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racist Police for example. :jbhmm:

I have never been racially profiled in Memphis since their police force is majority black. :jbhmm:

shyt, Dallas is even more segregated than Memphis.

And don't let me get started with the racist hispanics in Dallas.
I forgot y'all be getting bullied by Mexicans outs there :russ:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
any brehs know the extent of karl joseph's knee injury? if it isn't serious i wouldn't mind snagging him in the 3rd if teams are scared to pick him that early. he looked like a 1st round pick before the injury.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
any brehs know the extent of karl joseph's knee injury? if it isn't serious i wouldn't mind snagging him in the 3rd if teams are scared to pick him that early. he looked like a 1st round pick before the injury.
His injury situation will be like Gurleys last year. Probably start come on PUP and be ready to go in week 3/4. Honestly, I would reach and take him in the 2nd if i had to or trade back in to the mid 2nd to get him.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
His injury situation will be like Gurleys last year. Probably start come on PUP and be ready to go in week 3/4. Honestly, I would reach and take him in the 2nd if i had to or trade back in to the mid 2nd to get him.

if we trade down and pick up an additional 2nd, i wouldn't mind gambling on him either. like you, i do not want to go through another season of wilcox/church/heeeeeath again:sadcam:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
if we trade down and pick up an additional 2nd, i wouldn't mind gambling on him either. like you, i do not want to go through another season of wilcox/church/heeeeeath again:sadcam:
We cant breh, we just cant if we wanna fix this defense. We shyt on mo and carr all the time (deserving) but these nikkas church/wilcox are straight azz. I been done with Wilcox ever since bum azz devante adams styled on him in Green Bay in the playoffs :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's the only way i'd want them to do it, we need to hit on rounds 1-3 so we can't take a player who can't start the season.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you saw any of my other posts on this forum you'd see just how stupid that statement is, but the "you must be white" phrase is common when people run out of shyt to say.

That's everywhere:mjlol:, We've said on this forum plenty of times how police & hispanics aren't our friends.

GTFOH

And a lot of your post have been c00n shyt as well :beli:

Like I said early that you're no different than those slave minded nikkas down in Mississippi.

In your feelings because I said Dallas is a racist City. :mjlol:

Get off your period p*ssy nikka.

I always forget that Dallas is full of Stephen A. Smith and Charlmagne da God type nikkas

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We cant breh, we just cant if we wanna fix this defense. We shyt on mo and carr all the time (deserving) but these nikkas church/wilcox are straight azz. I been done with Wilcox ever since bum azz devante adams styled on him in Green Bay in the playoffs :francis:

Me either cuz even if we get CB situation fixed won't make diff if safety positions are still same just throw deep and Td :mjcry:

fukkers leave people open more than a blind person can't tackle try to do a damn hit stick like madden and they get bounced off wr cuz they ain't shyt anyways instead of doing a Normal tackle take bad angles get burned deep shyt is aggravating beyond words Brehs

We have a better chance with no safeties back there instead of them on a madden glitch and have CB just stick with them instead of relying on their bum asses and also can't catch simple ass interceptions either

We deserve better brehs it's why I want Ramsey or anybody but them back their

Professor Xavier in a wheelchair can do a better job