Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who thought i was bullshyttin about mcclay height requirement for cb go check Mitchell and otaloye. 5'11 and up for cbs. Dont even was a mock on a shorter guy. Scandrick lucky he aint get the boot :ufdup:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dumb nikka I been to Indy myself and I experience the same thing. :what:

And to be honest. Dallas is one of the most racist cities in the country.

shyt, Dallas is more racist than here in Memphis.
No it's not, that's just shyt people say when they want to talk shyt about Texas. If you had said Jasper or Paris, Texas then i would've agreed with you, but Dallas is not one of the most racist cities in the country so:camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not, that's just shyt people say when they want to talk shyt about Texas. If you had said Jasper or Paris, Texas then i would've agreed with you, but Dallas is not one of the most racist cities in the country so:camby:

nikka, I was born and raised in Dallas. So, what the fukk are you talking about? :what:

I have been all over the country and Dallas is one the most racist cities there is nikka.

I never experience the level of racism in Memphis as I have in Dallas.

Funny thing is you sound just like them slave minded nikkas down in Mississippi that claim their state isn't as racist as the media proclaim.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, I was born and raised in Dallas. So, what the fukk are you talking about? :what:

I have been all over the country and Dallas is one the most racist cities there is nikka.

Funny thing is you sound just like them slave minded nikkas down in Mississippi that claim their state isn't as racist as the media proclaim.
Describe the more racism Dallas has :jbhmm:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Man get the fukk out of here. I never said there wasn't any racism in Dallas, i'm saying there are tons of places way more racist than Dallas. You sound like one of those dudes that pulled a statement out of your ass and won't admit they over exaggerated. Now we can keep going back and forth or we can get back to talking about football.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Describe the more racism Dallas has :jbhmm:

Racist Police for example. :jbhmm:

I have never been racially profiled in Memphis since their police force is majority black. :jbhmm:

shyt, Dallas is even more segregated than Memphis.

And don't let me get started with the racist hispanics in Dallas.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Racist Police for example. :jbhmm:

I have never been racially profiled in Memphis since their police force is majority black. :jbhmm:

shyt, Dallas is even more segregated than Memphis.

I don't let me get started with the racist hispanics in Dallas.
Hispanics in Dallas hate everybody tho. Cept the white ppl who work at the CAT dealership in Irving.....

San Antonio is worse than Dallas tho, don't know that much about memphis.

And I'm being real when I say I've never had a run in with DPD or any other PD in the metro :manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man get the fukk out of here. I never said there wasn't any racism in Dallas, i'm saying there are tons of places way more racist than Dallas. You sound like one of those dudes that pulled a statement out of your ass and won't admit they over exaggerated. Now we can keep going back and forth or we can get back to talking about football.

Dumb nikka you're the one that got caught up in your feelings and quoted me. :what:

You must be white:camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that is why I felt Deion was dumb for opening up that school in Dallas and should've done it in Atlanta.

I have never seen a city where so many Black schools get witch hunt by the local media and have to forfeit their championships.