Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Robinson signed with the Colts lol.

What are we going to do about this secondary. I might boycott the season if they bring back the same scrubs.
I said he was better than Carr, but if our secondary depended on Robinson then we were already fukked. I say start Claiborne and O-Scan then have Jones and Ramsey at FS/SS. They can find CBs later in the draft who are better than Robinson.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I said he was better than Carr, but if our secondary depended on Robinson then we were already fukked. I say start Claiborne and O-Scan then have Jones and Ramsey at FS/SS. They can find CBs later in the draft who are better than Robinson.
who replaces claiborne when he snaps some shyt in preseason? a mid rd draft pick? nah we need a vet.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Robinson signed with the Colts lol.

What are we going to do about this secondary. I might boycott the season if they bring back the same scrubs.

I just died inside I can't deal with this same shytty secondary with wide open as receivers and can't tackle for shyt or get a simple as int or fumble fml :mjcry:

Sign a vet and overpay if u have too
I def want Carr gone tho

I would rather draft a whole new secondary at this rate just keep scandrick and jones

Mo I'm whatever about

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Mcclay didnt have a height requirement for corners. :francis: Its some guys like Tavon Young who would fit nicely in Dallas. Its ironic that he has that criteria but our best guy is 5'10 :beli:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I wish Mcclay didnt have a height requirement for corners. :francis: Its some guys like Tavon Young who would fit nicely in Dallas. Its ironic that he has that criteria but our best guy is 5'10 :beli:
This is the first I've heard of this :mjlol: They want to be Seattle so bad but don't have the secondary coaches to make it work