Reppin
Groveside, TX
Best-Fresh-Prince-Bel-Air-Dancing-GIFs.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch the film, watch the Chip game we played Oregon. 3rd quarter he was on the sideline gasping for air. He is not much of a pass rusher. I ain't the type to shyt on another player to big up somebody i root for. If he was better than Bosa id be the 1st to tell u. Just like i say Spence is a better pass rusher than Bosa. It is what it is :yeshrug:

I started watching him after seeing were drafting a de more than likely. I saw the oregon st game. I'll watch this one now. I watched Bosa again more closely than I did at first. He's cool but I want dynamic. I think Buckner may have a higher ceiling

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I started watching him after seeing were drafting a de more than likely. I saw the oregon st game. I'll watch this one now. I watched Bosa again more closely than I did at first. He's cool but I want dynamic. I think Buckner may have a higher ceiling
:salute:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the osu game they def knew who Buckner was. Elliott chipped him like 5 times halfway through the video. He has work to do but he has a high upside to me. I think id take him over Bosa breh. If rod is who they say he is he should elevate Buckner pass rushing.

Blue, they arent drafting a qb at 4 with all the attention they gave Dak

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
From the osu game they def knew who Buckner was. Elliott chipped him like 5 times halfway through the video. He has work to do but he has a high upside to me. I think id take him over Bosa breh. If rod is who they say he is he should elevate Buckner pass rushing.

Blue, they arent drafting a qb at 4 with all the attention they gave Dak
My thing about DE is, you took the two guys you wanted in the last two year's draft (Gregory and Lawrence). You can't take ANOTHER DE at 4. The only position for me that makes sense on the defense side the ball is a LB or secondary player (do it the players that will be leaving/injury concers this year). Offensive player at 4 definitely doesn't make sense.

We wouldn't even be in this position and the cowboys listened to that one highly intelligent poster that said we should have drafted Brett Hundley in the 3rd round last year. (although Chaz Green bout to show out)

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
As a matter of fact we can start and end the DE talk with Kamalei Correa. That's who we're targeting, everything is a smoke screen

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing about DE is, you took the two guys you wanted in the last two year's draft (Gregory and Lawrence). You can't take ANOTHER DE at 4. The only position for me that makes sense on the defense side the ball is a LB or secondary player (do it the players that will be leaving/injury concers this year). Offensive player at 4 definitely doesn't make sense.

We wouldn't even be in this position and the cowboys listened to that one highly intelligent poster that said we should have drafted Brett Hundley in the 3rd round last year. (although Chaz Green bout to show out)
We need a starter though. Gregory isnt ready to start. I know for a fact now were drafting DB or Bosa. We aren't going into week 1 with lawrence, crawford, thornton, ryan russell. Hell nah, i dont buy it.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Wait... Jerry said he not taking a QB? Gat dammit:snoop:

say hello to carson wentz at 4 brehs :mjcry: fukk jerry this is our last shot to win a ring with romo :mjcry:

We need impact now :why:
:whoa:

Maybe this could be a smokescreen in order to force the hand of the teams ahead of us to select a QB instead of DE or DB.

:myman: