Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah man lol, that boy would go down if you blew on him too hard and he was slow as shyt :dead: Loved his rookie year but after that :camby:

Plus I wanted stephen Jackson that year :damn:
Lol at the blowing Jones down comment

I wanted Jackson that yr too. Thought we were gonna pick him when he fell to us. Parcells would always stock pile picks & trade down every yr n I hated it. But dude knew what he was doing.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Morris seems like a Bill Parcells type of rb no dancing see a hole and hit it, fall forward, get those tough 2-4 yrd on 2nd and 3rd n short. I can dig it:yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lol at the blowing Jones down comment

I wanted Jackson that yr too. Thought we were gonna pick him when he fell to us. Parcells would always stock pile picks & trade down every yr n I hated it. But dude knew what he was doing.
Parcells gets overrated by a lot of people, and i give him a permanent:pacspit: for drafting Barbie Carpenter.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well since we arent draftin Zeke and I'm sure we arent drafting a qb I'm guessing Bosa or Buckner. Id rather Shaq Lawson if healthy but whatever

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id take Buckner over Bosa though. If he gets his strength up hes closer to Watt than Bosa. Peep his hand size and arm length :patrice:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Id take Buckner over Bosa though. If he gets his strength up hes closer to Watt than Bosa. Peep his hand size and arm length :patrice:
Watch the film, Buckner and not to shyt on him, he's not much of a pass rusher and Bosa is better in the run game

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He whiffed on some picks, but he hit a ton of home runs. Set up Wade with some stacked teams. T-New, Witten, Ware, Ratliff, Canty, MBIII, Romo
Sean payton discovered romo, not parcells. Parcells wasnt intersted in romo or his career. You see how long it took him to start and then once he started Parcells decides to call it quits

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buckner said the first team he met with was Dallas :ohhh: I just found that out. Dont be shocked brehs. Said they told him things he needs to work on.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lol this nikka here ridin for his people.
Watch the film, watch the Chip game we played Oregon. 3rd quarter he was on the sideline gasping for air. He is not much of a pass rusher. I ain't the type to shyt on another player to big up somebody i root for. If he was better than Bosa id be the 1st to tell u. Just like i say Spence is a better pass rusher than Bosa. It is what it is :yeshrug:

Last edited: