Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
1. Tennessee: Tunsil
2. Cleveland: Goff
3. San Diego: Stanley
4. Dallas: Jack
5. Jacksonville: Ramsey

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Who was the last buckeye we took?

Bobby carpenter?:francis:
fukk that gotta do with anything?
V92OWbt.png

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
???? i'm lost here...how isn't it horrible?

alfred morris was probably the worst rb in the league last year

dallas struck out on every DE and ended up giving some no namer on Oakland 3 years 8 Mill :dead:
:what:

Alfred Morris is a very good running back. He was brutally underused after his first season in Washington. The coaching staff loved Roy Helu and always shoehorned him into the game plan. This past season they had already decided they didn't want Morris when they drafted Jones in the 3rd and made sure to play Jones a bunch to give him reps for the full load this season.

Morris is a bruising back with very little wear since Washington fell in love with a RBBC. He will feast in our offense. Hits the hole without hesitation and can truck a guy in a way we haven't had since Marion Barber.

Only things he lacks are top end speed, ability to make guys miss, and pass catching ability. All things we have in Dunbar.

Dude also only has like 3 fumbles his entire career.

Daps
Was against bringing back Hardy, but it feels like we're going down the road of a one-year deal. Healthy offense could be top 5 in the league, so while I'm not a fan, it makes so sense not to bring Hardy back. Hardy, Crawford, Thornton, Lawrence is a nice line.

As for the draft, I guess it comes down to Bosa or Ramsey? Still kinda lean the trade down or Goff. Fully expect Prescott to be one of the 4th round pick at this point, too, but I rather get Cardale.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's a scat back so I can see the interest. He is not a bell cow back which is what Garrett prefers. The problem with Smallwood is they probably think they already have their scat back with Dunbar. If Dallas still looks at a running back, I bet they look at Collins or Booker.
If we get Alex Collins :wow: