Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alfred Morris will have a monster year if they use him properly and limit McFadden's touches.

Problem is I still see this coaching staff giving DMC 15+ carries a game
Bigger problem is mcfadden wasn't a good change of pace back. He needs carries to tlhe effective. Alfred doesnt have hands for catching so he's not goin to be a 3rd down back, not a versatile one.

We got options in the back field though.

Dunbar, Turbin, Morris, and Mcfad should be more than enough. Its up to coaching at this point.

So running back and secondary are solidified after these signing. Leave us no choice but to go DLinemen in the draft. Thats our weakest position on the team.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Bigger problem is mcfadden wasn't a good change of pace back. He needs carries to tlhe effective. Alfred doesnt have hands for catching so he's not goin to be a 3rd down back, not a versatile one.

We got options in the back field though.

Dunbar, Turbin, Morris, and Mcfad should be more than enough. Its up to coaching at this point.

So running back and secondary are solidified after these signing. Leave us no choice but to go DLinemen in the draft. Thats our weakest position on the team.
Turbin is a colt now i think

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Alfred Morris was a BRUTAL signing

Cowboys offseason has been borderline horrible

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Alfred Morris was a BRUTAL signing

Cowboys offseason has been borderline horrible
I don't think it's great but I don't think it's brutal either. Now if the Cowboys do not address the RB position in the draft, then yes, it's an average signing. But if they bring in a Collins or a Booker, then this was a great pickup.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Robinson played better than Carr last year so that is an improvement, keep in mind Scandrick comes back as well. I only want Ramsey if he plans to move to safety, if not then give me Jack.

Garrett doesn't want a bell cow back he wants to outscore teams by 30, he's still the same clueless playcaller he's always been.
I despise Garrett but he wants a bellcow. He wanted to keep Murray.