Could you MARRY a woman if she is/was bisexual ?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The logic of Her being Bixsexual she is going to eventually leave/cheat/want a woman is kind of flawed isnt it?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
The thing was that we actually got better in our marriage and then when i got terrible ill and i couldnt do the things a man could do and she had to step up and do more around the house IT WAS OVER IN HER MIND.

I was in the army and got sick couldnt even work so i had to get retired from the army. The most i could do was take care of the kids and clean up.

When i got sick and was in the hospital she didnt support me left me hanging. I got home and she wouldnt really cook or clean or watch the kids like she was suppose too and i had too when i got out the hospital when i wasn't suppose too.

She would always be on the computer chatting with dudes and stuff or her friends. It pissed me off so much i tried to go to work sooner than i was suppose too and made my self WORSE.

anyways got out flew back home stayed with my parents me and her and the kids till we got situated she had to get a job now that i was out and she hated it and would always go out to the clubs and shyt

My ex left me cuz she didnt want the RESPONSIBILITY of taking care of her husband and kids and wanting to work

Her lifestyle before that was a stay at home wife raise the kids while i did the work and bring in the money so she got really too comfortable and when the tables turned and i had to be that stay at home parent

SHE WENT LOOKING ELSEWHERE. :manny:

:to: she will pay for her wickedness bout to smoke a blunt after reading this

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
hell no. im not a fan of the whole double standard with gays. i dont believe in any type of same sex activity. so why should women on women get a pass? hell to the no

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so we have to teach kids to be straight?

A child can be whatever you want them to be. If you teach a kid to be a killer from a young age, thats what hes going to be. That said, if you're a parent its your job to mold them in the way you see fit. To be negligent or ignorant to this aspect of life will send your child to be raised by the world, and not their parent.

If you send your child to hang out with parents who say teach their kids that drinking alcohol and smoking weed at age 10 is ok, i think the average parent would have a problem with this. That said, if they are sexually active at a young age, the average parent would have a problem with their child hanging out with these types of children. Lets not play dumb here.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
rapper's made it cool to date bi chicks and have 3somes :mjpls:

its scust to me :manny:

most dudes automatically think threesome when they hear bisexual. but if its not me getting pleased, what's the purpose? im not into watching. then you talking about wifing a bi chick?? you walking in the mall with your wife and see a fine chick. you thinking damn she got a phatty. and your wife thinking the same thing?? you raising your kids around that homo activity. nah bro. cant do it

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
this. females are either gay or straight. all that bisexual nonsense means she's explorin her sexuality, confused, or just doing the shyt for attention (daddy issues). a bisexual bytch is immature and aint ready for marriage cuz she dont even got herself figured out.

This.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
so we have to teach kids to be straight?

How would you handle this if you were his mother?

0-princessboy.jpg

u gonna be like..."ah well, lil nikka made his choice. fukk it :manny:"?