Could you MARRY a woman if she is/was bisexual ?

Daps
How would you handle this if you were his mother?

0-princessboy.jpg

u gonna be like..."ah well, lil nikka made his choice. fukk it :manny:"?

pretty much. i would speak with him about transgenderism. I would explain what it meant, and if he thinks that is something he feels. if he says yes, then i guess i gain a daughter.

i read so much drama on the black gay/bi man's orientation and acceptance in the community, that i want to be very gentle when handling my boy. that way he'll know at least mama's in his corner.

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
Depending on your the age of the chick I am willing to bet that good bit of the younger (18-23) female population has done something sexual with a female. Wether it be touching, kissing, or more. Now like what was posted earlier that doesn't mean she is bi per say, bi curious yes. In college I have been told as well as seen females who consider themselves straight do some lesbo stuff.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
pretty much. i would speak with him about transgenderism. I would explain what it meant, and if he thinks that is something he feels. if he says yes, then i guess i gain a daughter.

i read so much drama on the black gay/bi man's orientation and acceptance in the community, that i want to be very gentle when handling my boy. that way he'll know at least mama's in his corner.

3224199_o.gif

This is why boy's need fathers that havent been emasculated themselves. If the kid said "yes" to eating dirt instead of the lunch I prepared for him Im going to correct that behavior, not reinforce it and thereby making it the norm.

Any choice my child would like to make, they can do so as an adult when they fully understand the consequences and ramifications of their actions.

Let my son try and challenge me on gender roles and sexual preference while he's eating fruit loops and watching Bugs Bunny...see how fast my belt comes off :childplease:

*edit*

Oh yeah, No to the OP's original question.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
3224199_o.gif

This is why boy's need a fathers that havent been emasculated themselves. If the kid said "yes" to eating dirt instead of the lunch I prepared for him Im going to correct that behavior, not reinforce it and thereby making it the norm.

Any choice my child would like to make, they can do so as an adult when they fully understand the consequences and ramifications of their actions.

Let my son try and challenge me on gender roles and sexual preference while he's eating fruit loops and watching Bugs Bunny...see how fast my belt comes off :childplease:

flexin on beating a defenseless child :dead: (double entendre cuz it's really nothin :yeshrug:)

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

So you'd expect a toddler to understand the complexities of transgenderism and then make a properly informed decision that will effectively shape his entire existence huh, oh alright.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

:snoop: good grief.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
My girl messed around with another girl.... Let some dude watch...

She would tell me if she had a 3some believe me.... And I dunno.... I been with her a few years.. We were fukkin one day and she was talkin dirty as fuk on how she ate her out and that girl ate her out... Maaaaaan I loved that... I told her I want her to do the same with me... We're workin on it

Honestly I dunno if I will marry her when she first told me I was like naaaaaaah.... But i dunno... It was a one time thing , she liked it but I need to see it happen b4 I cuff her

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Another reason why its dangerous to make the mother of your child a single mother. Many of them do not want to parent. They just want to let the child grow up any old way they feel like it not realizing they are probably exposing their child to the offspring of negligent parents.

Daps
So you'd expect a toddler to understand the complexities of transgenderism and then make a properly informed decision that will effectively shape his entire existence huh, oh alright.

some people know they are transgender at a young age. if he decides it was just a phase when he gets older, then it was just that.

i don't see how letting him wear a dress, an item he wore as a baby, will harm him if he wants to wear it. it is just a piece of cloth.

lots of transwomen talk about being barred from wearing girl clothes, play with girl toys and do girl things when they wanted to at such a young age. them being told no made them think their gender was wrong.

will you worry about a tomboy daughter? no. baggy clothes won't hurt her. guess what, dresses and dolls won't hurt a boy.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
this is why children (male or female) need a father figure in their lives.

seems like u see single mothers not giving a fukk most of the times about how their kids are being raised on tv/movies and real life

the fathers always seemed to me (when they're actually around) that they had more of a responsible way of raising a child

fukk kinda man I look like letting my little son run around the backyard playing with barbies, having tea parties and wearing a muthafukkin' dress?

I don't play that fakkit shyt

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
its impossible for a bytch to be bisexual (or a lesbian)

and why would anyone marry a bytch?

lol...you'll never get married because no female mammal would touch you, you disgusting, mayonnaise-smelling gigantic pile of trans-fatty acids.

6kiruqo.jpg

Do you snort lines of cheez wiz, you repulsive tub of goo? You've never even had your first kiss for sure. Stop posting 42 times per day on the coli and run 42 minutes a day on a treadmill, you fukking hairless walrus.