Could you MARRY a woman if she is/was bisexual ?

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Aight people im bout to take A HUGE L for this but im gonna say it anyway

My ex wife that most of yall know about she was BI and she LEFT ME & MY KIDS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN :damn:

and i got proof just in case you think im lying

now she is married to another guy but when we were together she left me for a some female friend of her's

They stayed together for a few months then broke up and she went back to guys from understanding :smh:

fTsRO.jpg

sorry about that man...see, thats rough. how did you feel about that? how'd your fam react? :noah:

:krs: I was gonna make this thread later on.

Based on my own experience :to:

tell us in here, bro. :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
sorry about that man...see, thats rough. how did you feel about that? how'd your fam react? :noah:

tell us in here, bro. :yeshrug:

honestly you would think it would hurt my EGO it didnt. man or woman the fact how she did it and hwy is what PISSED ME OFF :thumbsdown:

My fam wanted to beat her ASS to be honest :lift:

it is what it is :yeshrug:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Don't wife up a chic that goes both ways. It won't work. Here emotions will be all over the place and she will see other women eventually and it will mess with your relationship. She will despise you and love her girl eventually. My homeboy with his bi wife and its not pretty.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
honestly you would think it would hurt my EGO it didnt. man or woman the fact how she did it and hwy is what PISSED ME OFF :thumbsdown:

My fam wanted to beat her ASS to be honest :lift:

it is what it is :yeshrug:

yeah......how long were yall married?

did u know she was bi beforehand?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
this. females are either gay or straight. all that bisexual nonsense means she's explorin her sexuality, confused, or just doing the shyt for attention (daddy issues). a bisexual bytch is immature and aint ready for marriage cuz she dont even got herself figured out.

Well see thats different, I get the whole thing about the phase that chicks go thru exploring sexuality but my girl has always been with girls, from what she (and my reputable sources:mjpls:) say they're surprised that shes involved with a man. :whoo:

But heauxs lie, and Im not tryin to marry her so :yeshrug: w/e.​

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
5 yrs and ya she was on that im bi but on that bi curious type of crap :facepalm:

never was in a relationship with a woman but had sex from what i recalled she told me

but did you know before you married her?

thats crazy though.

did she meet coworkers and shyt :sadbron:

was it awkward telling nikkas why she left? yall got kids?

sorry for the flurry of questions but i know two girls like this, one claims she wants me after she is done with girls.

the other one played me for a girl in 2009-2009

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

thats crazy though.

Ya i knew. made it clear though i aint down with that 3some shyt when married just stay true too me.

and i also only knew she did it only once so i was like maybe she not truly bi just bi curious from my point of view

ya a 3 some is cool and all if im just dating you cuz we aint exclusive but when i get serious with you i aint down for that cuz somebody gonna get jealous it always happen

what it look like having a 3 some when you banging out your woman and the other girl. You woman thinking you doing the other girl better than her and next thing you know SHE MAD AT YOU even though u both agreed too it. :angry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

thats crazy though.

did she meet coworkers and shyt :sadbron:

was it awkward telling nikkas why she left? yall got kids?

sorry for the flurry of questions but i know two girls like this, one claims she wants me after she is done with girls.

the other one played me for a girl in 2009-2009

the girl she left me for wasnt a co worker she had a gay cowrker who's friend she left me for.
The gay guy introduced them a night out at some club

Na it wasn't awkward and if anybody made fun of me i was like whatever about it. it felt no different if she would of left me for a guy to be honest cuz its the fact that she left.

we had 2 kids together

But regardless me and her were gonna get a divorce in the long run i was planning on leaving her cuz i already knew what was going on i just got blindsided when it happened though.

Me and her had a lot of problems no joke we both could of did better as a couple and what not but it was workable

BUT THAT WASN'T THE TRUE REASON WHY SHE LEFT THOUGH :smh: it was a COP OUT

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: its nice being with someone who don't get jealous or insecure when you're checking out other women. especially right now in this heat, when all the women are literally dressed like hookers :noah:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The thing was that we actually got better in our marriage and then when i got terrible ill and i couldnt do the things a man could do and she had to step up and do more around the house IT WAS OVER IN HER MIND.

I was in the army and got sick couldnt even work so i had to get retired from the army. The most i could do was take care of the kids and clean up.

When i got sick and was in the hospital she didnt support me left me hanging. I got home and she wouldnt really cook or clean or watch the kids like she was suppose too and i had too when i got out the hospital when i wasn't suppose too.

She would always be on the computer chatting with dudes and stuff or her friends. It pissed me off so much i tried to go to work sooner than i was suppose too and made my self WORSE.

anyways got out flew back home stayed with my parents me and her and the kids till we got situated she had to get a job now that i was out and she hated it and would always go out to the clubs and shyt

My ex left me cuz she didnt want the RESPONSIBILITY of taking care of her husband and kids and wanting to work

Her lifestyle before that was a stay at home wife raise the kids while i did the work and bring in the money so she got really too comfortable and when the tables turned and i had to be that stay at home parent

SHE WENT LOOKING ELSEWHERE. :manny:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
the girl she left me for wasnt a co worker she had a gay cowrker who's friend she left me for.
The gay guy introduced them a night out at some club

Na it wasn't awkward and if anybody made fun of me i was like whatever about it. it felt no different if she would of left me for a guy to be honest cuz its the fact that she left.

we had 2 kids together

But regardless me and her were gonna get a divorce in the long run i was planning on leaving her cuz i already knew what was going on i just got blindsided when it happened though.

Me and her had a lot of problems no joke we both could of did better as a couple and what not but it was workable

BUT THAT WASN'T THE TRUE REASON WHY SHE LEFT THOUGH :smh: it was a COP OUT

You handled it better than I ever could.

Id be fucced up breh :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Well see thats different, I get the whole thing about the phase that chicks go thru exploring sexuality but my girl has always been with girls, from what she (and my reputable sources:mjpls:) say they're surprised that shes involved with a man. :whoo:

But heauxs lie, and Im not tryin to marry her so :yeshrug: w/e.​

these the types that i fukk with, they aint experimentin with bytches, they experimentin wit yo ass :ahh: that shyt is dope