Could you MARRY a woman if she is/was bisexual ?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The thing was that we actually got better in our marriage and then when i got terrible ill and i couldnt do the things a man could do and she had to step up and do more around the house IT WAS OVER IN HER MIND.

I was in the army and got sick couldnt even work so i had to get retired from the army. The most i could do was take care of the kids and clean up.

When i got sick and was in the hospital she didnt support me left me hanging. I got home and she wouldnt really cook or clean or watch the kids like she was suppose too and i had too when i got out the hospital when i wasn't suppose too.

She would always be on the computer chatting with dudes and stuff or her friends. It pissed me off so much i tried to go to work sooner than i was suppose too and made my self WORSE.

anyways got out flew back home stayed with my parents me and her and the kids till we got situated she had to get a job now that i was out and she hated it and would always go out to the clubs and shyt

My ex left me cuz she didnt want the RESPONSIBILITY of taking care of her husband and kids and wanting to work

Her lifestyle before that was a stay at home wife raise the kids while i did the work and bring in the money so she got really too comfortable and when the tables turned and i had to be that stay at home parent

SHE WENT LOOKING ELSEWHERE. :manny:

breh this is one of the saddest stories i ever read :sadcam:..this right here is a lesson on what type of females are marriage material and which ones are not..im glad you were able to rise above all of that

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
My girl messed around with another girl.... Let some dude watch...

She would tell me if she had a 3some believe me.... And I dunno.... I been with her a few years.. We were fukkin one day and she was talkin dirty as fuk on how she ate her out and that girl ate her out... Maaaaaan I loved that... I told her I want her to do the same with me... We're workin on it

Honestly I dunno if I will marry her when she first told me I was like naaaaaaah.... But i dunno... It was a one time thing , she liked it but I need to see it happen b4 I cuff her

breh, you finna open pandoras box.. with girls like that, you gonna start finding out she's done way more shyt than that...and she's gonna expect you to be ok with it... "cause that's in her past, it only happened once, and she's a good person"

sometimes you just need to leave shyt well enough alone..

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Aight people im bout to take A HUGE L for this but im gonna say it anyway

My ex wife that most of yall know about she was BI and she LEFT ME & MY KIDS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN :damn:

and i got proof just in case you think im lying

now she is married to another guy but when we were together she left me for a some female friend of her's

They stayed together for a few months then broke up and she went back to guys from understanding :smh:

fTsRO.jpg

:damn:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I couldn't do it.

I like my women strictly dikkly.

Some dudes are gullible like that, though.

They start thinking about threesomes...menageries.. and shyt.

But some females will pull the rug from up under that ass real quick.

Get you in a threesome and make you nutt in the first 10 minutes just to get you out the way.You in the living room, pumping your fist/ patting yourself on the back watching sportscenter butt naked in ya tube socks

Meanwhile, your girl and her real lover are left alone to ignite the flames and get lost in the throes of passion.....right under your nose:mjpls:

I'm not the handcuffing type, but if a female claims to be committed to just me, I'm very territorial about the p*ssy.I'm not sharing it with nobody.

Now if she came up to me and said "it's over, I'm leaving you for another woman" :manny:....cool

I can applaud that shyt.

But we in a committed relationship, you my only piece of p*ssy and my meat is the only meat getting shoved up in you

:lawd:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
some people know they are transgender at a young age. if he decides it was just a phase when he gets older, then it was just that.

i don't see how letting him wear a dress, an item he wore as a baby, will harm him if he wants to wear it. it is just a piece of cloth.

lots of transwomen talk about being barred from wearing girl clothes, play with girl toys and do girl things when they wanted to at such a young age. them being told no made them think their gender was wrong.

will you worry about a tomboy daughter? no. baggy clothes won't hurt her. guess what, dresses and dolls won't hurt a boy.

This is where you're absolutely wrong.

unless you plan on sheltering said boy from the entire world... it will hurt him.

you've essentially put a giant " please, do shyt to me" sign on his forehead.

part of being a responsible parent is to not put your child into situations that aren't going to be healthy.

what type of parent willingly makes their child a target of humiliation? if you really think that your line of thinking is going to register with children who cant even wipe their ass good you shouldn't have kids.