Could you MARRY a woman if she is/was bisexual ?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
these the types that i fukk with, they aint experimentin with bytches, they experimentin wit yo ass :ahh: that shyt is dope

I feel you on that those were the one's that didnt give me no problems but we werent serious or anything like that just having fun :cheers:

Me: so what we doing tonite
Her: I got a friend she dtf
Me: :lawd:
Her: Glad you like 3 some's
Me: :ooh:

i've dated 3 woman like that no issues but i wasn't trying to wife them.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i wouldn't be against it just because of her sexuality. i dated a bisexual girl once, we got along pretty well. but marriage anyways is starting to go out the window for me. i'm not even trying to think about that in the slightest...

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
honestly you would think it would hurt my EGO it didnt. man or woman the fact how she did it and hwy is what PISSED ME OFF :thumbsdown:

My fam wanted to beat her ASS to be honest :lift:

it is what it is :yeshrug:

I assume your girl was the one with the glasses?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Long as she understand WHO she wants when she's already in a committed relationship than :manny:

Nah bruh, that's not how it works tho. A lot of the bisexual byytches that try to go straight, cheat with other lesbians and they don't consider it cheating. I kno a few lez chicks and they told me that backwards way of thinkin:whoo:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
it depends on what type of nikka you is

that nikka t-pain married to a bi chick and she said he can fukk otha chicks just as long as she can get down wit'em too :lawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

gLJCM.jpg

pic of her holding my son

Daps
because she is gay has no issue with allowing your son to play with negligent parents who think its ok for boys to kiss one another. Imagine this same woman encouraging your son to wear womens clothes.

how is it negligent to let your son kiss another little boy? if the boy is gay he's gay.

if you think you cured someone of their homosexuality by saying "stop" then you're going to have a surprise down the line when that person comes out or gets caught being gay.

and clothes are only assigned a gender because we say so. in other countries men were dresses and they are not less of a man.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
how is it negligent to let your son kiss another little boy? if the boy is gay he's gay.

if you think you cured someone of their homosexuality by saying "stop" then you're going to have a surprise down the line when that person comes out or gets caught being gay.

and clothes are only assigned a gender because we say so. in other countries men were dresses and they are not less of a man.

So at 3 years old you're gonna let your boy kiss on other boys. You think sexuality is determined that early? Sad you're already a terrible parent.