Could you be in committed or long term relationship with someone who has kids?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Let me see

Most of the time the problem is not even the kids or baby pops

ITS THE GOD DAMNED MOTHER!

-Lot of these women walking around with this "im a package deal" attitude that requires you to jump right into her kids life from the get go and treat them as your own.
I cant deal with that shyt.

When i meet a chick i try to get to know her first..NOT HER FRIENDS,NOT HER RELATIVES AND CERTAINLY NOT HER DAMN KIDS!

So these type of single mothers usually get told to keep it moving[usually after i get my nut]:shaq:

-Then u got single mothers who are confused as fukk..they want to date but still hoping to fix the situation with their baby dad
Some may even be using your ass to make their baby daddy jealous.

-Then u got hoes with multiple baby daddies...why even bother??:why:

Dont get me wrong,there are some baby mommas out there cool as fukk..and they kids good too..but trust me,most of them aint shyt...and their kids aint shyt either

Fukk i look like trying to date a woman with bad ass kids??
Shyt is a fukking headache

Also a single mother is not going to be as free as a seed-less chick when it comes to kicking it and doing stuff

"My kids come first"

:pacspit:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
No, I no longer date men with a kid(s)....The person already has their number one (the child), and I felt like I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop...messed with me.

On a side note, A man with a child can be more open..sometimes

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im with one now married to her she had a kid and i had 2 kids from a previous relationship.

I will say this if you gonna do that understand its a big task and responsibility u will be doing and if you aint willing to do that cut it off. Cuz u can hurt that child if he or she gets attached too you really bad

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If you're a single parent & the mother/father of your child is not dead, you're a fukking idiot.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then i reply..

everytime u kiss ya momma...my dikk is on her lips n tonsils...:comeon:

soup or oatmeal too hot....earl campbell hotlink on her breath coolin ya food...

my residue ass nikka...:ld:

you sound like the type of weirdo that ends up molesting these dumb single mothers kids

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why don't nyggaz realize that they have options and that u don't HAVE to date byttches with kids. Like seriously, nyggaz get too comfotable with these chix that have kids, and nyggaz don't wana give up that comfortable puhzzy that they are smashin on the regular. Let's be real, chix with kids have a knock/tarnish on them. Let's just keep it a 100, so a lot of these single moms have to date down and almost lower their standards. Not all , but some. Especially byttches with multiple kids from multiple nyggaz. They know that its slim pickins out there. Fellas, y'all gotta realize that there are plenty of females out there with no kids, why not fucc with them? Why give yourself the added responsibilty/headache. Of dealin with the next nyggaz kids?

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a son that I have custody of, so it would be hard for me to find a decent chick without kids that wants me to be honest. But same way the girl has to give me as many kids as she's already given somebody else.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would really depend on how the child's parents are to each other. if they are over each other and just co-parenting and friendly, no fighting. i cant have their drama become my drama. i love all kids so i can accept one that isnt my own. but i cant accept the drama! so more than likely, NO.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Every week when this thread is made (Yes, it's made that frequently) causes me to either :smh: or self reflect.

As a 'single mother' (of one) who's currently engaged/pregnant by a man who doesn't have any children, I know it was harder for me to be in a committed relationship. He is the 1st man I've ever introduced my son to. My son loves & respects him more than his biological father and tells anyone who'll listen (even his father :laugh:)

In the beginning it was hard for me to see my son run to the door whenever he came home from work, tell him all of his secrets, watch them play together, etc. I felt as if I was being replaced :no: I had to realize I never truly witnessed my son interact with a male on a consistent basis that wasn't a relative (whenever he visits his father, I'm not present).

I am grateful to have found a man who has accepted me as well as my son; and decided to start a family with me (our daughter) as well as build a future together.

This sites skewed perception of single mothers at 1st was bothersome, but I know it's a reflection of your experiences or lack thereof.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Every week when this thread is made (Yes, it's made that frequently) causes me to either :smh: or self reflect.

As a 'single mother' (of one) who's currently engaged/pregnant by a man who doesn't have any children, I know it was harder for me to be in a committed relationship. He is the 1st man I've ever introduced my son to. My son loves & respects him more than his biological father and tells anyone who'll listen (even his father :laugh:)

In the beginning it was hard for me to see my son run to the door whenever he came home from work, tell him all of his secrets, watch them play together, etc. I felt as if I was being replaced :no: I had to realize I never truly witnessed my son interact with a male on a consistent basis that wasn't a relative (whenever he visits his father, I'm not present).

I am grateful to have found a man who has accepted me as well as my son; and decided to start a family with me (our daughter) as well as build a future together.

This sites skewed perception of single mothers at 1st was bothersome, but I know it's a reflection of your experiences or lack thereof.

Good post but do you think the bolded is a good thing?