Could you be in committed or long term relationship with someone who has kids?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Don't do it, please don't do it:heh:

I kno I wouldn't. Why take on the headache of what comes with raisn the next dudes kids and dealin with baby daddies? I applaud the nyggaz who do it. But not me

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
realistically as time goes by more and more singles will have kids. it will be just something you have to accept. by ruling out people with kids you are greatly shrinking your dating pool.

i understand some of the reasons behind the rule, but there are so many people with kids that you pretty much just have to give in eventually. i've never had to date a guy with kids yet

the nuclear family is a minority that will continue to dwindle.

:mjpls:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yep..got kids of my own...who cares...

tax season come ...stack together...must be the money

tumblr_lp3t7ddQ7k1ql467co1_400.jpg

how u nikkas men ...n scared of diapers...n runny noses...n wonder y its so many fukk nikkas in the world...

Daps
26. And i haven't met many brauds wit kids in da circles i roll in. :yeshrug:

as you get older the number of women AND men with kids in your age group will grow. people will get knocked up by boyfriends and husbands then split

imagine yourself single at 52. do you honestly think it'd be realistic for you to say you won't date a woman with kids at that age? you will just have to accept the woman has kids, but that doesn't mean you lose all say so. you can say she must have grown kids out of the house

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as you get older the number of women AND men with kids in your age group will grow. people will get knocked up by boyfriends and husbands then split

imagine yourself single at 52. do you honestly think it'd be realistic for you to say you won't date a woman with kids at that age? you will just have to accept the woman has kids, but that doesn't mean you lose all say so. you can say she must have grown kids out of the house

sh!t if im single at 52 im getting a 19 year old hooker

:lawd:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

lol why are you pushin so hard for nikkas to date hoes wit kids mang? Really on some misery loves company type shyt wit dis nonsense. :what::aicmon:

Unlike you females, men have da luxury of being able to date younga brauds. Especially if we are in shape n got our shyt together without any baggage. :umad:

But seriously :rudy: @ trynna make it seem like it's mandatory for a nikka to date a bish wit seeds like we got no other options out chea.

Dunno what world YOU livin in. :usure:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
what is your age?

I'ma be 30 next month, just date someone younger. By my age your paper should be super straight, you should have your crib, nice lil whip, and money in the bank. Get a 22/23 year old broad and have her :gladbron: at the fact you have a checking AND savings account and don't with your moms.

But I've dated a chick with kids for like 1.5 years. I kept it Gucci from jump though. I don't want nothing to do with your kids. And she kept it Gucci and told me she ain't want me having nothing to do with her kids. She was the first broad I met with kids that really was NOT looking for a step dad.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Simp ass n!gga!. Someday when u pissed that little boy off and he would scream at you, "N!gga you ain't my daddy". :fire:

then i reply..

everytime u kiss ya momma...my dikk is on her lips n tonsils...:comeon:

soup or oatmeal too hot....earl campbell hotlink on her breath coolin ya food...

my residue ass nikka...:ld:

Daps
I'ma be 30 next month, just date someone younger. By my age your paper should be super straight, you should have your crib, nice lil whip, and money in the bank. Get a 22/23 year old broad and have her :gladbron: at the fact you have a checking AND savings account and don't with your moms.

But I've dated a chick with kids for like 1.5 years. I kept it Gucci from jump though. I don't want nothing to do with your kids. And she kept it Gucci and told me she ain't want me having nothing to do with her kids. She was the first broad I met with kids that really was NOT looking for a step dad.

your maturity level should not be on the same level as a 22 year olds. you can't date them forever. i'm that age range now and the idea of dating a guy in his 30s is not appealing for anything besides money. i'd like someone in my age range. if you're cool with women with your for money then you should be good