Could you be in committed or long term relationship with someone who has kids?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
as you get older the number of women AND men with kids in your age group will grow. people will get knocked up by boyfriends and husbands then split

imagine yourself single at 52. do you honestly think it'd be realistic for you to say you won't date a woman with kids at that age? you will just have to accept the woman has kids, but that doesn't mean you lose all say so. you can say she must have grown kids out of the house

:what: nikka, what type of retarded logic you using? Comparing a 52 year old to a 26? At 52, that chick son is gonna be probably 30. By then who gives a fukk how many kids she got. You won't have to raise em, support em, or deal with em in any capacity except for cookouts and other family functions.

At 26, you gotta deal with the baby daddy, worrying about whether she can find a sitter or not, hearing her complain about the responsibilities of having kids, and having that nagging feeling of her little son busting into the room while you doing his moms dirty with the :damn: look on his face.

No man should have that type of pressure breh

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
your maturity level should not be on the same level as a 22 year olds. you can't date them forever. i'm that age range now and the idea of dating a guy in his 30s is not appealing for anything besides money. i'd like someone in my age range. if you're cool with women with your for money then you should be good

:heh: you're acting like broads at 30 any better. The chick I was fukking with before her was 42 and was on more bullshyt than the younger broad I have now. Women, despite their best efforts, are all pretty fukking annoying; regardless of their age.

My gf pops is 7 years older than her moms, and she has no problem with it. Matter fact a few weeks ago she made the comment it was the first time in her life she felt like she dated a man and not a little boy. She then proceeded make my dinner and fix my cocktail :obama:

And let's be reality, every broad want a nikka who got his shyt together, whether she's 23 or 63. But this the coli, so you're gonna argue for the sake of arguing, so lemme just the end the convo by saying "Yeah, you right. I completely agree with your POV."

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
just put ur own seed in the bytch too ...wtf this aint rocket science, especially if she look good

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
lol why are you pushin so hard for nikkas to date hoes wit kids mang? Really on some misery loves company type shyt wit dis nonsense. :what::aicmon:

Unlike you females, men have da luxury of being able to date younga brauds. Especially if we are in shape n got our shyt together without any baggage. :umad:

But seriously :rudy: @ trynna make it seem like it's mandatory for a nikka to date a bish wit seeds like we got no other options out chea.

Dunno what world YOU livin in. :usure:

Exactly. As a man, especially a black man, dating younger is always the business. We're blessed by the gods with melanin so we never age. Unless you live, work, and play in the hoodrat epicenter of your respective city, you can find young, attractive, barren women to cupcake with.

Daps
:heh: you're acting like broads at 30 any better. The chick I was fukking with before her was 42 and was on more bullshyt than the younger broad I have now. Women, despite their best efforts, are all pretty fukking annoying; regardless of their age.

My gf pops is 7 years older than her moms, and she has no problem with it. Matter fact a few weeks ago she made the comment it was the first time in her life she felt like she dated a man and not a little boy. She then proceeded make my dinner and fix my cocktail :obama:

And let's be reality, every broad want a nikka who got his shyt together, whether she's 23 or 63. But this the coli, so you're gonna argue for the sake of arguing, so lemme just the end the convo by saying "Yeah, you right. I completely agree with your POV."

:what: i don't consider myself arguing on here. these words are presents. consider each of my posts like christmas.

yes, every woman wants a man with his stuff but that doesn't do away with age preference. if i had to pick between a horribly broke 25 year old or a well off 35 year old yes i am picking the 35 year old. does that mean i prefer the 35 year old? no, i prefer his stability. if both guys were well off i'd pick the guy closer to my age.

but this is the coli, and i know you just want to argue for the sake of arguing, so i'll end this by saying "i agree"

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:what: i don't consider myself arguing on here. these words are presents. consider each of my posts like christmas.

yes, every woman wants a man with his stuff but that doesn't do away with age preference. if i had to pick between a broke 25 year old or a well off 35 year old yes i am picking the 35 year old. does that mean i prefer the 35 year old? no, i prefer his money. if both guys were well off i'd pick the guy closer to my age.

but this is the coli, and i know you just want to argue for the sake of arguing, so i'll end this by saying "i agree"

:manny: like I said earlier, "I completely agree with your POV"

And :heh: at the bolded. Why would I take heed to the words of a forum jumpoff?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

yes, every woman wants a man with his stuff but that doesn't do away with age preference. if i had to pick between a broke 25 year old or a well off 35 year old yes i am picking the 35 year old. does that mean i prefer the 35 year old? no, i prefer his money. if both guys were well off i'd pick the guy closer to my age.

:what::wtf::why:

It's like you're purposefully trynna come off as a retard.

You gotta be :troll:n. :wtb:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
If you are in your 20's more than likely you are going to run into someone with a kid(s), If her mind is right and is decent and also treats her kid good what's the problem?

If you are single in your 30's with no kids and is still seeking a relationship, good luck. Now it all becomes about money and who can help pay these bills rather than about love and caring.

How many of you know someone who was in a relationship in high school and got married and is still together? These type usually workout.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If you are in your 20's more than likely you are going to run into someone with a kid(s), If her mind is right and is decent and also treats her kid good what's the problem?

If you are single in your 30's with no kids and is still seeking a relationship, good luck. Now it all becomes about money and who can help pay these bills rather than about love and caring.

How many of you know someone who was in a relationship got married and is still together? These type usually workout.

:what: Where do some of yall nikkas live at? :mindblown:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Your soul is going to burn when you and that kid argue and they tell you that you aren't their dad. You may come back at them by saying that you are there and their dad isn't but your soul will be burning inside.

My moms boyfriend cries to her about that shyt because my sis and I always hit that nikka with that shyt :lolbron: