Could the best WNBA team beat the average HS team?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:heh:

Breh, they'd beat her the fukk up..... Women do not play as physical as HS boys do.... HS boys athleticism is far greater than the majority of adult female athletes.

Her skill wouldn't benefit her unless it was a controlled environment.
This is wrong, women play physical as shyt breh. They just don't have the strength to play that way with men. At the end of the day, your lady can bench 225 and you max at 185 but you can still easily give her that work without trying.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
HS KIDS CANT GUARD GOOD SHOOTERS
NOR GOOD POST PLAYERS.

WNBA PLAYERS WOULD WIN EASILY....

THEY WOULD BACK OFF THE KIDS
AND FORCE THEM TO SHOOT JS.

GRINER BLOCKING EVERYTHING ON THE INSIDE.

OGWUMIKE IS DESTROYING EVERYBODY ON THE BLOCK.

I PLAY WITH SOME DECENT FEMALES
WHO HOLD THEIR OWN
AGAINST MEN....

THATS WHY IM CONFIDENT
A TEAM FULL OF THE BEST WNBA PLAYERS
WOULD KILL SOME AVERAGE HS KIDS.

:devil:
:evil:

IDK man. The boys will still probably be able to get every rebound:patrice:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
I've been watching a lot of WNBA on NBA Tv. I'm generally impressed with their play. Maya Moore, Della Donne, Sue bird, Candace Parker and Griner would definitely hold their own. They can shoot and have the fundamentals plus Basketball IQ. Don't underestimate them .

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Some of yall are trippin. Its a known, documented fact that Uconn, the most dominant college team ever regularly practices against men who dont play college ball at all and get handled by them physically. An average HS squad will probably start at least 3 players over 6' and theyll probably all be stronger and faster than the women. Yea the women can shoot and execute but none of that matters if you cant get open or grab a rebound

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Some of yall are trippin. Its a known, documented fact that Uconn, the most dominant college team ever regularly practices against men who dont play college ball at all and get handled by them physically. An average HS squad will probably start at least 3 players over 6' and theyll probably all be stronger and faster than the women. Yea the women can shoot and execute but none of that matters if you cant get open or grab a rebound
kSc04dw_d.jpg

214:mjlol:

Thecoli.com

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I've been watching a lot of WNBA on NBA Tv. I'm generally impressed with their play. Maya Moore, Della Donne, Sue bird, Candace Parker and Griner would definitely hold their own. They can shoot and have the fundamentals plus Basketball IQ. Don't underestimate them .

do you play basketball or have you competitively?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS ISNT ABOUT A COLLEGE TEAM
OR GROWN MEN.

UCONNS WOMENS TEAM WOULD GET WASHED
BY A TEAM OF WNBA ALL STARS.

TAKE UCONNS BEST PLAYER,
MULTIPLY HER BY 12
AND PUT THEM UP AGAINST AVERAGE HIGHSCHOOL BOYS.

:devil:
:evil:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

This isn't about fundamentals or shooting.

We are talking about a team of 16 and 17 year old kids that would be far quicker and stronger than these WNBA women.

They would get into the paint at will and score easy buckets. They would get outrebounded as well.

I gave an earlier example of the US Women's soccer team (arguably the best women's soccer team in the world) getting thrashed by U15 MLS club teams.

While credit is due to them for their technique and fundamentals, the gap is athleticism would just be too high for the WNBA players to cope with.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I grew up in a state and region known for basketball - so I don't know where some of you cats from but the average HS team where I grew up has 6ft + guys and dudes who can dunk. The best WNBA team doesn't come close to having most of it's roster even capable of touching rim.:russ:

So lets keep it a buck, they'd lose to the average varsity HS male team. And don't even let a WNBA team play a HS team with a D1 recruit on it...they'd really get washed - that D1 prospect alone would get a bucket every single possession if he felt like it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

UConn is not competing with THE BEST WNBA TEAM

an AVERAGE high school team isn't as physical as the GROWN men that UConn women practice against

Y'all keep bringing up comparisons that aren't really relevant

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If they played my high school today, Decatur MacArthur, my high school would WASH them.

nikkaz be catchin alley oops. What bytch is stoppin that?:dahell:

Plus, our football team just beat the #2 team in the state, Sacred Heart Griffin:mjgrin:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Best WNBA team would work about 95% of male high school teams but the best 5% have too much height and athleticism.

"Rasul Shabazz has been a practice player for the Sky for almost four years, and he is Elena Delle Donne's foil. "Elena had done an interview on ESPN's Highly Questionable and was asked whether an ordinary guy could come into the gym and score on her," he says. "Her answer, and I quote, was 'Well, we have practice players who have played college ball, and we give it to them."

He continues, "I took it personally—I am one of those college guys. But I can't be mad, because she is right."

"You Will Get Beat Down": The Men Who Practice with the WNBA