Could the best WNBA team beat the average HS team?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Y'all underestimate the skill of WNBA players
Ain't no teen guarding maya moote

:heh:

Breh, they'd beat her the fukk up..... Women do not play as physical as HS boys do.... HS boys athleticism is far greater than the majority of adult female athletes.

Her skill wouldn't benefit her unless it was a controlled environment.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Depends on how physical they let the high school team play the women and the location of where we pickin this average high school team

The average team out here would smash a WNBA team. The average high school team in Iowa, not so much :francis:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The "average" would actually be from the largest states then if you're going by population, the average teams from Texas, California, NY, Illinois, Florida....
There are way more small to mid size towns than big ones in those states. By definition an "average" team isn't going to have any elite talent.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
There are way more small to mid size towns than big ones in those states. By definition an "average" team isn't going to have any elite talent.

What are we using as the average, the average around me is better than the average in Montana. Do we just avoid using the "average" teams from the larger states?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

This is an "average" Class AA team from upstate NY that finished 9-6 in their division -

1488826970_pioneers_poughkeepsie_boys_varsity_basketball_winter_16-17.jpg

The white kid in the back is 6'8" 290 breh, he'd look like Shaq against women :russ:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently Saint Mary's is fukked up and takes joy in making the women feel bad about themselves -

Their Sports director gotta be an a$$hole to keep sanctioning these :russ:

Damn that's not a good look. That was their 4th annual game of them doing this and the guys have won every time :huhldup:

I wonder what goes through those girls heads when this happens?
After the guys 4th goal scored the girls were looking like :francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn that's not a good look. That was their 4th annual game of them doing this and the guys have won every time :huhldup:

I wonder what goes through those girls heads when this happens?
After the guys 4th goal scored the girls were looking like :francis:
When I was in college red bull would host an annual "mini-scocer" (I say mini-soccer because it was on a small pitch and the goals were small). tournament. It'd be random white frats and some women's club teams playing. My roommate, my cousin, and some other people randomly played one year and we beat or women's club team (mind you our women's club team is actually pretty good). They were kind of salty a drunken, rag-tag group of dudes who barely know the rules beat them :russ:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
your standard metro area, decent sized enrollment high school varsity team would at the very least be in the game vs them, and any team with above average talent would beat them. anyone who is in a metro just look at your nearest high schools hoops roster. most would look competitive at minimum. the school nearest me would pummel them, but i live across from bishop gorman

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is an "average" Class AA team from upstate NY that finished 9-6 in their division -

1488826970_pioneers_poughkeepsie_boys_varsity_basketball_winter_16-17.jpg

The white kid in the back is 6'8" 290 breh, he'd look like Shaq against women :russ:

Average team from the highest division of high school basketball is not "average". I went to school in upstate NY, tallest kid in the city with any skill was like 6'5".