Could the best WNBA team beat the average HS team?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Average team from the highest division of high school basketball is not "average". I went to school in upstate NY, tallest kid in the city with any skill was like 6'5".

There's hundreds of AA schools :wtf:

Class A & B aren't that far behind either, if by "average" are we saying it's basically just class C & D schools?

Where upstate did you go? :jbhmm:

Taco

All Star
Daps
A good WNBA team would kill an "average" high school team.

The problem is that your average high school team plays stupid as fukk. Hell, even a lot of "good" teams play stupid. The woman's team would have a strong game plan, run plays, hit their shots, not make stupid errors...they'd control the game.

However, a strong, elite high school boys team that had talent, height, and played smart should beat them, I think. Like one of the nationally ranked schools.

You're talking about the U17/U15 NATIONAL boy's teams or professional development squads. :martin:

That team would wash a lot of MEN'S college squads. :pachaha:

And I think most of those matches are scrimmages where the pros aren't playing to win, they're shaking off rust and experimenting with lineups and shyt. Though I think a good U17 team would beat the WNT in a real match too, it would just be closer.
Naw, when I was 15 the U-21 national team wanted to scrimmage my team and my coach told him it wouldn't be a good idea. Granted we were top 5 in the country so they wanted to play the best but he told them to play my sisters team(U-18 top 5 in the country too) My sisters team scraped them 3-0 and when my sisters team played us we beat them 5-0. The women's US national team played a squad(U-15) in Southern California that we always sonned and the women got beat by 3. This shyt is off the books too so no one knows about these scrimmages.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's hundreds of AA schools :wtf:

Class A & B aren't that far behind either, if by "average" are we saying it's basically just class C & D schools?

Where upstate did you go? :jbhmm:
Yeah, but there's thousands of schools in the country and I would guess the majority are "class c" or lower, I think that classification is just a NY I thing but I assume other states have something similar.

I went to high school in Buffalo, Class C school. We were decent when I was there and won a state title after I graduated, but we never had legit size or elite athleticism. Bigger schools in the city didn't have much size either and maybe a couple guys per team that were super athletic.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HS KIDS CANT GUARD GOOD SHOOTERS
NOR GOOD POST PLAYERS.

WNBA PLAYERS WOULD WIN EASILY....

THEY WOULD BACK OFF THE KIDS
AND FORCE THEM TO SHOOT JS.

GRINER BLOCKING EVERYTHING ON THE INSIDE.

OGWUMIKE IS DESTROYING EVERYBODY ON THE BLOCK.

I PLAY WITH SOME DECENT FEMALES
WHO HOLD THEIR OWN
AGAINST MEN....

THATS WHY IM CONFIDENT
A TEAM FULL OF THE BEST WNBA PLAYERS
WOULD KILL SOME AVERAGE HS KIDS.

:devil:
:evil:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Womens would definitely beat them.

Men basketball is conditioned after the new nba, soft ass fouls.

Have you seen a WNBa game? They get more physical and are allowed to do more than men.

Playing with WNBa refs they would wash them kids.

Candace Parker and brittney griner feasting

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Grass Lake has averaged just 33.3 points per game entering Wednesday night’s game against Napoleon. In a Jan. 16 loss to Lenawee Christian, the Warriors scored just 12 points.

Grass Lake is just 12-for-101 from the 3-point line (11 percent) this season and just 43 percent from the free-throw line.

If these woman not playing a team like this they getting washed:mjlol:

DMVLeGenD

Banned
Daps
NO! Women can't compete with me in sports. In just facts. They're just too overmatched physically, even against HS players.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I live near and watch the NY state champs play average teams and they don't always blow out their competition because even the average squads they play have at least 1 or 2 kids that are good, the difference is the state champs have several kids over 6'5.

How are they going to get their shots off against bigger and more athletic players? Any half decent coach would tell the boys to press all game to force the tempo, because that's what good HS teams with an athleticism disparity do to lesser ones.

Fam she's only 6'3, and if she were that good she would have been on the boys team in HS.
We played v. our women's team in college as a scout team which I was on as a Frosh since I was redshirting. They were talking about how they were going to beat us. We beat them 66-0. I was hitting them with the Dream shake like I was Hakeem. It was like playing middle schoolers.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Men easily. My high school team was thr definition of average. West Michigan squad, usually get washed by the teams from Flint and Detroit if we made it that far.

We still had 4-5 guys who could dunk. 99% of WNBA players cant even fukking dunk. fukk out of here

And fundamentals lol? Set shots is fundamental? Yall sound like a bunch of cacs talking about make believe fundamentals

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

YOURE REALLY OVER ESTIMATING THE AVERAGE KIDS.

THEIR D IS TRASH
AND JUMP SHOTS ARE SHAKY.

AVERAGE FEMALE COLLEGE BALLER IS HORRIBLE.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE BEST OF THE BEST.
:devil:
:evil:

Those are D1 girls, as someone who's played v. the best of them on both sides. Women who are elite, which Maya was, still is lacking compared to boys. It's not even close. That said, Maya could play D1 scout team or coming off the bench for a NAIA JV team. But I haven't seen one female player who could actually make any men's varsity college basketball team in my life. Maya included.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A lot of high school teams are damn near all white in suburban communities and middle america, so they would get washed

People need to learn what the word average means. Your average team is not from any type of metro scene. Your average team is small town 10,000-20,000 population.
I played v. most of those schools in GA and those kids could play. They weren't special or nothing but they were decent athletes. Many of them could dunk and they had good agility in terms of off the ball movement. They just usually lacked the explosiveness that a lot of brehs got. It's tough to make a basketball team that's above average. Bill Russell got cut in HS as did Gerald Green. Come on brehs, these girls would get their asses kicked. They would do well in 2 on 2. Where you need communication and the court is really spread out but 5 on 5 wouldn't be fair to them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y'all underestimate the skill of WNBA players
Ain't no teen guarding maya moote
I played her when I was in HS. She was amazing for a girl but I beat her ass no different than any dude who got the same work. I wasn't really shyt at the college level either. Here is the thing, she is like that dude who you play that's 6 feet but got no real athlete ability, is kinda what she's like but she's really really skilled. Like I said, 2 on 2. She would be difficult to beat. Very difficult. Even in HS, she was extremely skilled and had agility like a dude. But the athleticism wasn't on that level.