Could the best WNBA team beat the average HS team?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
UConn is not competing with THE BEST WNBA TEAM

an AVERAGE high school team isn't as physical as the GROWN men that UConn women practice against

Y'all keep bringing up comparisons that aren't really relevant
Cmon son. Uconn is competing against random college kids. It aint like high school teams are filled with little kids. Those cats are in the weigh troom andplay ball 9 months a year and are in far better shape than some random non athletes a few years older. And the comparison is very relevant since its the closest thing we have to a pro vs HS scenario and it shows that random college guys can dominate the greatest womens college team ever. So one can assume that with a step up from both sides the men would still have a large physical advantge. Shoot Griner is one of the most physically dominant women ever but your average HS center would body her physically. Told this story before but I went to a college with a top 20 womens team and a girl on their team who was their 6th man used to come hoop in the gym against guys. She could shoot and had nice handles but she could barely get a shot off whenever anyone really guarded her and was in no way even an above average player out there on courts filled with cats like me that never even played varsity ball. The athletic ability and size difference is just too big if theyre playing men with any sort of athletic ability and size which the average HS team has

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
IDK. Back when I was a sophomore in HS we played the local college girls basketball team and beat the dog shyt out of them.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Average no.. but best highschool team would move too quick for them... Would be up and down the court too fast for them and play above the rim...

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The men's soccer team vs the women's basketball team

:mjlol:

Brehs are really underestimating, just how physically superior men are compared to women.

Skill and fundamentals go out the window, if somebody is clearly way faster and stronger than you lol

An 5"10-6"5 breh with avg athleticism is washing any woman

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The reason I give the women the edge is because most high school boys are soft as tissue. I've played against good high school kids and most are so weak. Some of these pro level women are probably stronger. With that said I'd be surprised if the women blew them out but not surprised if the boys blew them out.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
kSc04dw_d.jpg

214:mjlol:

Thecoli.com
alot of nikkas would lose to ronda lol
if she grabs you its over

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cmon son. Uconn is competing against random college kids. It aint like high school teams are filled with little kids. Those cats are in the weigh troom andplay ball 9 months a year and are in far better shape than some random non athletes a few years older. And the comparison is very relevant since its the closest thing we have to a pro vs HS scenario and it shows that random college guys can dominate the greatest womens college team ever. So one can assume that with a step up from both sides the men would still have a large physical advantge. Shoot Griner is one of the most physically dominant women ever but your average HS center would body her physically. Told this story before but I went to a college with a top 20 womens team and a girl on their team who was their 6th man used to come hoop in the gym against guys. She could shoot and had nice handles but she could barely get a shot off whenever anyone really guarded her and was in no way even an above average player out there on courts filled with cats like me that never even played varsity ball. The athletic ability and size difference is just too big if theyre playing men with any sort of athletic ability and size which the average HS team has

I've seen WNBA players hoop against guys who were average players on average high school teams

They outplay them