Cosa Nostra making drill now?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Damn this music really is shoot out music

they need to put this shyt in more movies and anime’s and video games.

This shyt is straight young blood music too :ehh:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You dont seem to know shyt about anything let alone providing for ur family, dead beat dad

So what are u thankful for the holidays? The ability to sleep on the couch all day marathon watching Maury at 35+ Yrs while ur baby momma pays all the bills?:mjlit:
:mjlol: yoo

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You talking just to talk now

:mjgrin:but it's telling how yo coconut ass stop talking about staining my bm's (out of jealousy) when you found out they were darker skinned, I knew Dominic00ns was color struck like the Migos, but you take the cake on that.

:umad:and yes, you will always be a white boy, cause how you slick talk black folk is how I know yo midget ass ain't family. Try again Rafael.
Now im white cuz I pulled ur hoe card:russ: and your “wife” has a line outside her bedroom longer than a COVID foodbank line meanwhile ur bumming it on a couch digging for loose change. Maybe if you got a job and took care of ur two kids (who we not even sure are yours:mjgrin:) then she wouldnt have to sleep with craigslist johns to keep the rent paid! Only so long COVID unemployment will last.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This “drill” shyt is demonic and I believe has an agenda behind it.

Dont get me wrong I fukk with it, esp Chicago drill (NY, UK & other drill scenes are :gag: to me), but I noticed a slight attitude shift when I listened to it religiously. I started to feel on “edge” all the time. Music can influence the subconscious. That’s why I dont listen to drill as much anymores besides working out cuz that shyt can definitely influence you to catch a charge if ur not strong willed.

And once a drill scene emerges in any city it creates a string of senseless violence. Look at how much more violence UK has seen since drill got hot.

And :laff: @ Italian drillers. I can’t take a buncha Milano pretty boys seriously, the Mafia tho:whoa:
:deadmanny:

always and on time...
fans elect and select what they RAISE UP from the streets

the sound and the artists

get them buzzing to get signed THEN SAY there was an agenda behind them... :hhh:

so who's agenda is behind it? if not the person making it and the fans demanding it? :dwillhuh: