Cosa Nostra making drill now?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
there's only so many generations you can be a hater before your kids turn on you

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
it did tho :what:

We not talking about fukking Chicago drill, Young Chop and them boys wasn't making beats like this :what:

Chief Keef wasn't spitting these UK style bars :what:

That is a totally different genre

They just call this "new" genre music "drill"

The whole fukking style of music if from the UK - UK producers and everything

This is just grimey UK rap, mod the one goofy for adding that tag:what:
Bruh look

I respect UK Drill

but when folks from the UK start claiming they started drill it make y’all look goofy.

I get the UK put they own sound to it but UK rappers blatantly bit Chicago slang And visual styles (opps, drilling) And called the music DRILL themselves

anybody saying Drill started anywhere BUT Chicago is a GOOFY period.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Bruh look

I respect UK Drill

but when folks from the UK start claiming they started drill it make y’all look goofy.

I get the UK put they own sound to it but UK rappers blatantly bit Chicago slang And visual styles (opps, drilling) And called the music DRILL themselves

This isn’t the same drill that it was in 2012.

In 2020, it is now a completely new sound that is a mixture of UK grime and Chicago drill.

Simple as that - no one is saying that drill started in the UK.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
This “drill” shyt is demonic and I believe has an agenda behind it.

Dont get me wrong I fukk with it, esp Chicago drill (NY, UK & other drill scenes are :gag: to me), but I noticed a slight attitude shift when I listened to it religiously. I started to feel on “edge” all the time. Music can influence the subconscious. That’s why I dont listen to drill as much anymores besides working out cuz that shyt can definitely influence you to catch a charge if ur not strong willed.

And once a drill scene emerges in any city it creates a string of senseless violence. Look at how much more violence UK has seen since drill got hot.

And :laff: @ Italian drillers. I can’t take a buncha Milano pretty boys seriously, the Mafia tho:whoa:
This type of drill music doesn't really sound violent or threatening to me, feels more like music to dance to. I feel like these drill nikkas wouldn't buss a grape

This was drill before drill

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure you know that grime came from similar house roots

You could call DJ L a convergent grime producer who was influenced by drill :sas1:

As much as people call this drill, you could call it grime

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFd5qfd8xIgkOrRuQ2NE7yI4qAxmTo98H
Grime actually came from JON E CASH mixing (already made in NYC) Garage with DOWN SOUTH HIP HOP BEATS
JON E CASH HIMSELF said it.
Chase and Status stole Hoods up from him.
JON E CASH INVENTED GRIME. JON E CASH "I'm listening to this hood music in orlando and I wasn't listening to UK hip hop anymore, I was into the UK garage, UK hip hop is LONG, I went back and forth from the states to the US, and fused the UK garage with the HARD BEATS, that's where SUBLOW came from, it's an INFUSION of two things"
Larry Levan invented Garage in the 70s. In NEW YORK.
<<< that whole UK SUBgenre was named after a club in NY. A gay nikka invented it. Now hella jamaicans "sing" garage.
:heh:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh look

I respect UK Drill

It's not even "their own" sound. They're just mixing "old american shyt" with "new american shyt"
I did the whole jamaican-english music history breakdown multiple times. They didn't invent ANYTHING. Not one genre.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
This is still the best outside of the US

Tf kinda shyt is this???

Out of all the things we manage to export we have these African brehs in 3rd world countries wearing blood rags rapping about opps :snoop:

This shyt is high key embarrassing, it’s only gonna get worse too when the racist white music execs get ahold of it