Corporate Peeps: Fade vs Haircut

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
exactly. basically if one individiual anywhere in the whole process feels a way...everybody else has too as well

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
just don't taper the sides and you'll be okay. get the back tapered all you want.

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL. words to live by friends.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Make sure your line is straight, your facial hair is gone, or extremely clean, and your hair is low. You good.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:snoop:

i swear some of yall are retarded.

talking about u rock braids and dreads in a corporate workplace :rudy:

working at the cash register of mcdonalds isnt corportate.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the fade really. I'd avoid a high cut fade like a southside fade or what lil boosie got, but taper fades are more than fine.

Here are some pics off google
This should be coo:

l.jpg

This might get you overlooked:
l.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Depends on the fade really. I'd avoid a high cut fade like a southside fade or what lil boosie got, but taper fades are more than fine.

Here are some pics off google
This should be coo:

l.jpg

This might get you overlooked:
l.jpg

yea this. dont go high and you should be good. that way you keep a part of your fade like you want and not too hood

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? I'd consider the second one cleaner looking. That frivolous facial hair :scusthov: Probably a better idea to just keep it even and short.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LMAO@nikkas with bald fades. Thats some down south bamma shyt. Nobody over the age of 8 should be rocking that shyt. The only acceptable cut a nikka should be rocking with if he wants to be successful in future endeavors is an even or ceasar

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
if you guys are admitting that "black" hair plays a role in whether or not you get a corporate job then you're also admitting that skin color plays a role, right?

being black in general lowers your chances, right?

Let's play a game. Who is more likely to get called back for a 2nd interview in a conservative, corporate setting:

po13mlnhcg.jpg
or
keanu-reeves.jpg

ed-norton-corn-rows.jpg
or
edward-norton-profile.jpg

Brad-Pitt-Hair-Loss.jpg
or
1250530894_brad_pitt_290x402.jpg

Replying they'll all get a call back cause they're celebrities = I don't have a valid response breh.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Friend of mine who works at an IB told me that fades are not a good look in the professional world. Especially when you're tryin' to land a gig. Said they (White People) look at it as another ghetto kid tryin' to "make it". He said "People don't get fades. They get haircuts." Thoughts?

O'Dawg got something to tell you my nikka, start from 1.10.

:pacspit::childplease:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Friend of mine who works at an IB told me that fades are not a good look in the professional world. Especially when you're tryin' to land a gig. Said they (White People) look at it as another ghetto kid tryin' to "make it". He said "People don't get fades. They get haircuts." Thoughts?

do you.

all ppl care about is talent.

exceptional talent.

also work with the rules, tho once in there is flexibility.

the there lowgroes that get stuck on palm handies....and trying to fit in...

breh get fade...like if the palm handie has stringy hair, he/she know...what a fade vs bowl cut vs a blind barber is...no...

get a fade. be professional. be on time. know industry.
get job. be consistent.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I got my job in asset management with my hair looking curly and slicked back--try to imagine a black Gordon Gekko.

I usually keep my hair in a low haircut though. I ALWAYS have my face clean shaven for interviews.