Corporate Peeps: Fade vs Haircut

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Let's play a game. Who is more likely to get called back for a 2nd interview in a conservative, corporate setting:

po13mlnhcg.jpg
or
keanu-reeves.jpg

ed-norton-corn-rows.jpg
or
edward-norton-profile.jpg

Brad-Pitt-Hair-Loss.jpg
or
1250530894_brad_pitt_290x402.jpg

Replying they'll all get a call back cause they're celebrities = I don't have a valid response breh.

breh, I have gotten offers beard, hair and all. Exception...perhaps not rule. however, I encourage fades...these palm handies show with all sorts of styles and corporate brovah with hands tied on both saying...saying no fades...what type of a kkkokkkooning brovah is that

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the fade really. I'd avoid a high cut fade like a southside fade or what lil boosie got, but taper fades are more than fine.

Here are some pics off google
This should be coo:

l.jpg

This might get you overlooked:
l.jpg
I don't see a problem with the second one and I can't imagine the corporate world overlooking someone over that haircut, but that's from my experiences.
I always thought a fade WAS a haircut
I was just gonna say this. If your hair isn't in braids/deadlocks/afro then I don't think white people in corporate America would even know the difference, especially when it comes to fades or tapers. You guys are giving them too much credit. This is just my experience though. Until recently I had my shyt long and wild like Chris Webber in the pics below, and not one white person in my office had a problem with it. Only the black people I work with were worried about it. I cut it recently but I'm growing it back out when winter comes around.

683420_display_image.jpg

111228-chris-webber-fancy.jpg

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
What you want to do is be you...no matter what that is. Whether it is shaggy, unkempt, or clean cut, do you. Especially as a black person you want to weed out the people that will treat you some kind of way because you're different.

So you not getting that job because some guy doesn't like your haircut, is doing yourself the favor because he probably was going to be on some fukk shyt anyways. :win:

this.

corporate america is not some mystical entity that is isolated from society. Your work results, communication, and opportunities given should be what determines your promotion.....not no cotdamn hair cut

But because blacks have been overly criticized for not being responsible, now mofos are worrying about being responsible for their haircut, but not their job performance

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
temple fade ceasers >>>>>>>>>>> regular fades

shout out to my nikka houston :bow:

edit:
l.jpg
[/IMG]

this is what im rocking now but mines is a bit higher.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
^This^ Who the fukk gets high ass fades nowadays anyway? Temple fades or a ceasar all day here. I get my shyt cut similar to the second pic except a little darker and the taper blended better. :takedat:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
LMAO@nikkas with bald fades. Thats some down south bamma shyt. Nobody over the age of 8 should be rocking that shyt. The only acceptable cut a nikka should be rocking with if he wants to be successful in future endeavors is an even or ceasar

thank you. i ain't seen a fade since 1999 man. that's some bamma ass shyt right there.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
c'mon son, u ain't steppin in the door with braids or dreads. u gotta already be established before u attempt to go that route. lets be reality here.

i ain't saying to interview with braids. but a nikka can't have a fade now?:wtf: white folks are gonna try all kind of different things to not have to give you the job. but a nikka not getting the job because he showed up with a haircut like this:

shoppictures127.jpg

:aicmon::rudy: