Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ppl really putting going to restaurants, getting haircuts, going to a BAR over LIVING.

:what:

Have you seen TLR lately? People went off the deep end on that. Talking about paying bills is worth more than your safety. Anyone that agrees with that fascist statement, I cannot fukk with you on a personal level anymore.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yeah Trump doesnt bounce back from this

I dont understand

What does he get from this?

Why are his ppl enabling him?

Cause he is white supremacy's last hope. His supporters know it. He himself knows it. The whole world does.

If Harvey Weinstein can get locked up for 23 years as a white billionaire who was Teflon in Hollywood, why can't Trump?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Trump's base are not the ones who got him elected...

People don't know that. A lot of rebels like Independents hated Hillary so much that they voted for Trump. He won by razor thin margins in 2016 that it is impossible to win again. The Midwest is gone. The swing states are a distant memory. Even Texas is a battleground state.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So just for the record you are not buying words from established infections disease experts?

"Words"? "Wurds" you say?

It's an argument (not words) and the argument is not good enough.

Did you read the articles? Did you understand them?

What do you personally consider to be irrefutable evidence to support their position?

-

Their argument is based on circumstantial possibility, NOT based on any solid evidence.

That is not enough to rule it out.

In particular the spike protein (and underlying computational base) arguments make a lot of assumptions about a probable development path.

Spell it out for me. I am waiting.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i guess that OANN, its like the hitler youth version of fox news
Soon as Dems take office in a super majority OANN FCC license if they even have one will get yanked and pressure will be put on YouTube and BookFace to delete their channels lmaoo