Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might even get to 5k deaths per day. :snoop: . we gonna reach 200k by July at this rate. The southern states gonna get hammered.

Funny how They laughed at the northeast “liberal” states for having so many more cases yet they have no idea what there soon in for

When Nyc starts to dip in numbers those southern states are gonna start going through what we already went through the past few months.

We’ll be through the fire already by the summer while there just getting started

Godspeed

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Potentially 500k+ dead by November..

Trump will have more dead bodies on his hands than the civil war.. :francis:

Yeah, and a scientist said that statistically, if more than 1.1 million people die from this, it means virtually everyone can claim that a blood relative of everyone living in America has lost someone biologically related to them, whether its a close relative or a distant one, someone in your family tree will be killed by the virus. :merchant:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Potentially 500k+ dead by November..

Trump will have more dead bodies on his hands than the civil war.. :francis:
I think we'll definitely see 200-250K by the election. On the other hand, I think the vaccines will have already started slowly rolling out by then. If it doesn't end up fukking up test subjects and the military guys that will inevitably be guinea pigs, I want first in line.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:francis: am in Trump country (Nebraska)
ZkuyPop.png

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen TLR lately? People went off the deep end on that. Talking about paying bills is worth more than your safety. Anyone that agrees with that fascist statement, I cannot fukk with you on a personal level anymore.

It’s a lot of cac Trump supporters in that thread PRETENDING to be black. Using ALL his talking points. They easily outted themselves. What black dudes u know go hiking and listen to Joe Rogan podcast?

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:francis: am in Trump country (Nebraska)

I'm in Oklahoma, been for the last few months.

I refuse to die here. Hoping to secure a developer job as soon as my lease is up and bolt the fukk out
I've driven through both, Nebraska multiple times, and it was misery :scust: Once you get past Lincoln there ain't shyt until Denver.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I asked this TLR and couldn’t get an answer. (Folks are probably waiting for their talking points)

If this has been floating around in various strains before the Wuhan outbreak do we need to re-evaluate the source of the virus?

How did we get to the conclusion that this originated in China?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I asked this TLR and couldn’t get an answer. (Folks are probably waiting for their talking points)

If this has been floating around in various strains before the Wuhan outbreak do we need to re-evaluate the source of the virus?

How did we get to the conclusion that this originated in China?
The original cases is how they are determining the origin. The problem is the Chinese government is not being forthright so its hard to know for certain.