Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The original cases is how they are determining the origin. The problem is the Chinese government is not being forthright so its hard to know for certain.

Yeah. China has really shown the world how worthless they are as an ally. We shouldn’t be using any of their info or equipment at this point.

Still raises the question of how someone in France got it so early when the first reported case in China was around 11/17/19.

Based on how long it took to move from China to Europe that could mean this was floating around the world back in what? October? And from there it’s not much of a leap to assume it was around in the spring of ‘19 and possibly winter of 2018...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yeah. China has really shown the world how worthless they are as an ally. We shouldn’t be using any of their info or equipment at this point.

Still raises the question of how someone in France got it so early when the first reported case in China was around 11/17/19.

Based on how long it took to move from China to Europe that could mean this was floating around the world back in what? October? And from there it’s not much of a leap to assume it was around in the spring of ‘19 and possibly winter of 2018...
I have no proof or information to corroborate but, my theory is that it was initially spread through a specific distribution line in the supply chain.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no proof or information to corroborate but, my theory is that it was initially spread through a specific distribution line in the supply chain.

I would agree based on how hard it hit Italy, Iran and China in the initial phases.

Tainted heroin shipment?
Contaminated fake louis bags?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Nah, definitely wouldn't be around that early. I think the scientists have credibly timed its transfer to humans to fall/winter of 2019. All it takes is one person on one flight.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land