Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's crazy we even gotta think about it. Unemployment will at least be 15% by October. The total virus deals will be around 150-200k by October. There should be virtually no way for Trump to win based on historical precedent of past economic disasters...and yet he still could win.

Do I think he will win? Of course not. But the fact that his support hasn't bottomed out is very interesting/troubling. Bush tanked down to the 30s during Katrina...after a month of that shyt people were done with him for good. Yet Trump is still in the low 40s, sometimes mid 40s depending on the poll.
Trump's base are not the ones who got him elected...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On some G-shyt if Trump somehow wins in November this country deserves everything comings its way. :yeshrug:People are so short sighted its ridiculous. The day after Trump won I said on the coli he would speed up the decline of America. Now I didn't forsee he would do something this monumental damaging to the country. If he wins again America is finished.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Complete incompetence from the jump. This could have been handled so much better. Both from an economic and humanitarian standpoint. And we can’t even blame it all on trump. American leadership has been exposed as woefully incompetent and inadequate on a national level. Some local governments have done a good job, but that doesn’t really matter when the rest of the country is still doing dumb shyt.

It Starts at the top.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I see ppl on tv out at these restaurants, getting haircuts, no masks, I realize ALOT of these ppl not gonna be alive pretty soon. It’s like watching a snuff film.

That real morbid, but seeing people doing things they not supposed to right now, is like watching the end of their natural lives in front of their face. Surreal.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
All of this is what he wants to happen, but it’s not. His base ain’t scared of this virus. They not trying to stay home or wear a mask or nothing. They think this is an overreaction to another “flu” that liberals are using to take away their freedom. People aren’t going from calling it a hoax to calling it a plague in less than 2 months. I honestly think his supporters lowkey want him to stop making “Christian” statements.

:whoa:Unless he’s referring to liberals as the plague then they gonna eat that shyt up.

I think going he’s going to regret going this hard right now appealing to his base right now. They were going to vote for him anyway, and he’s just offending his less than extreme supporters.

Am I the only one noticing that his support is now 100% white? Even the tea party had their tokens.

You know Trump's support is falling off when you have lifelong WHITE REPUBLICAN voters telling people to vote for Biden and telling black Republicans to gain some dignity and be proud of being black :dead:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Part of this could all be propaganda efforts.

Trump Admin trying to shift the narrative by leaking these highly pessimistic models so that they can then claim victory when we don't hit those #'s. You're already seeing it in his tweets and Fox interview yesterday.

One never knows with this slimy fukk of a president.

Its so bad that #Countryoverparty is a thing on Twitter.