Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, the White House projections are showing a doubling of deaths even as they push to reopen. @the cac mamba Is this the herd immunity you have been subtly arguing for?
yes :ehh: if its a failure, then we can go back to a hard shutdown

also, gavin newsom is opening his fukkin state up along with 41 other states. shouldnt you be on the phone with your liberal governors? :dahell:

this hasnt been my personal decision :childplease:

Something something debt.

Something something pensions.

:mjgrin:
i dont give a fukk about anyones pension :dwillhuh: im with moscow mitch on that one. let em fail. tired of cities and states raping taxpayers for that shyt

we need to bail out the states' loss of operating revenue tho

Last edited:

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man kinda ot but my daughter and I went for a walk near the lake yesterday and there was a plaque remembering the titanic.

It said around 1,600 people died. And we remember it as a great tragedy. Learn about it in school, read books watch movies etc.

Stuff like that really puts this tragedy in perspective. We are looking at probably 150-300k deaths before this is all said and done. shyt is absolutely crazy. I don’t think people really understand the magnitude of what’s really going on. Modern humanity has never seen anything like this.

A lot of people don’t realize they are experiencing the most significant event of their lifetime. I think people don’t view it that way because it’s a long drawn out experience and not a short, concise event.

A huge chunk of people seem to believe that things are going to go back to the way they were, and don’t realize that the “normal” we all knew just two months ago will never exist again. This will change virtually every aspect of society, even post-COVID.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, the White House projections are showing a doubling of deaths even as they push to reopen. @the cac mamba Is this the herd immunity you have been subtly arguing for?
and by the way, you act like i would have a problem with some fukkin lala land solution where everyone gets a million dollars and we can all stay in until 2025?

of course i wouldnt :childplease: tout a realistic solution to this shyt and im completely behind it. but i havent seen one, from anyone. so miss me with the subtle moral high ground :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
On some G-shyt if Trump somehow wins in November this country deserves everything comings its way. :yeshrug:People are so short sighted its ridiculous. The day after Trump won I said on the coli he would speed up the decline of America. Now I didn't forsee he would do something this monumental damaging to the country. If he wins again America is finished.
It's crazy we even gotta think about it. Unemployment will at least be 15% by October. The total virus deals will be around 150-200k by October. There should be virtually no way for Trump to win based on historical precedent of past economic disasters...and yet he still could win.

Do I think he will win? Of course not. But the fact that his support hasn't bottomed out is very interesting/troubling. Bush tanked down to the 30s during Katrina...after a month of that shyt people were done with him for good. Yet Trump is still in the low 40s, sometimes mid 40s depending on the poll.