Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Obviously you can’t stop everything, but a lot of this type fukkery comes from the governments fukked up response.

First they said don’t wear mask, then they said “at risk” people should wear them. Then they just made them mandatory. Whole time most people don’t even have access to buy a real mask.

Had they set the standard from jump and made sure citizens had access to masks, there wouldn’t be so much confusion and anxiety over who should where one and when.
They have no plan. Trump and Kushner just hope it disappears.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They have no plan. Trump and Kushner just hope it disappears.
Complete incompetence from the jump. This could have been handled so much better. Both from an economic and humanitarian standpoint. And we can’t even blame it all on trump. American leadership has been exposed as woefully incompetent and inadequate on a national level. Some local governments have done a good job, but that doesn’t really matter when the rest of the country is still doing dumb shyt.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The way Trump handle this whole thing is just like the way Austria Hungry empire ran WW1. Their generals were incompetent and relied on rosy scenarios meanwhile their soldiers were ill equipped and kept getting hammered throughout the war. This virus is kicking America's ass the same way Russia was kicking Austrias ass. Only thing there is no equivalent to the German empire to save our ass. :francis:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
The way Trump handle this whole thing is just like the way Austria Hungry empire ran WW1. Their generals were incompetent and relied on rosy scenarios meanwhile their soldiers were ill equipped and kept getting hammered throughout the war. This virus is kicking America's ass the same way Russia was kicking Austrias ass. Only thing there is no equivalent to the German empire to save our ass. :francis:

Only voting Trump and others out can potentially save us and so many people are unwilling to

:snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Complete incompetence from the jump. This could have been handled so much better. Both from an economic and humanitarian standpoint. And we can’t even blame it all on trump. American leadership has been exposed as woefully incompetent and inadequate on a national level. Some local governments have done a good job, but that doesn’t really matter when the rest of the country is still doing dumb shyt.
Reminder to Amerikans: Your Government Wants You to Die - tHE r H i z z o n E

Or, is his goal the restoration of Amerika to its "former greatness," as he himself claims? I don't think it's controversial to say that MAGA is a slang term for open white supremacy and subjugation of women. How could this goal be accomplished in any other way than killing people? The establishment of a white ethnostate, or a "truly free market capitalist" state for that matter, is inseparable from mass murder. If we simply admit that Trump wants to see lots of people die, what ICE has become under his administration makes sense. Separating families allows lots of people to die unseen, away from anyone who would remember them, while pimping out their valuable orphans to white adoptive parents. Predicting a future 80 years from now with temperatures 7° C above the present and carbon emissions doubled, and doing everything possible to bring that future about, has no logical explanation in narcissism, autocracy, oedipal anger, a fetish for human skin tanned orange, or any other internal state of mind, unless that state of mind wants to see as many people die as possible.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Only voting Trump and others out can potentially save us and so many people are unwilling to

:snoop:
On some G-shyt if Trump somehow wins in November this country deserves everything comings its way. :yeshrug:People are so short sighted its ridiculous. The day after Trump won I said on the coli he would speed up the decline of America. Now I didn't forsee he would do something this monumental damaging to the country. If he wins again America is finished.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
On some G-shyt if Trump somehow wins in November this country deserves everything comings its way. :yeshrug:People are so short sighted its ridiculous. The day after Trump won I said on the coli he would speed up the decline of America. Now I didn't forsee he would do something this monumental damaging to the country. If he wins again America is finished.

Black folks are going to keep getting it the worst though

:to: