Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shyttttttttt they said Jun. 1
Man kinda ot but my daughter and I went for a walk near the lake yesterday and there was a plaque remembering the titanic.

It said around 1,600 people died. And we remember it as a great tragedy. Learn about it in school, read books watch movies etc.

Stuff like that really puts this tragedy in perspective. We are looking at probably 150-300k deaths before this is all said and done. shyt is absolutely crazy. I don’t think people really understand the magnitude of what’s really going on. Modern humanity has never seen anything like this.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Man kinda ot but my daughter and I went for a walk near the lake yesterday and there was a plaque remembering the titanic.

It said around 1,600 people died. And we remember it as a great tragedy. Learn about it in school, read books watch movies etc.

Stuff like that really puts this tragedy in perspective. We are looking at probably 150-300k deaths before this is all said and done. shyt is absolutely crazy. I don’t think people really understand the magnitude of what’s really going on. Modern humanity has never seen anything like this.
I’ve floated in and out of the reality just for the sake of my sanity. Today was a gut punch honestly.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros

giphy.gif

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros

What do you want the gov to do? Americans are savage.

A security guard is shot and killed after telling customer to put on a face mask

Footage also shows that immediately after the altercation, the woman left in an SUV.
But about 20 minutes later, the SUV returned.
Two men entered the store and one of them yelled at Munerlyn about disrespecting his wife, Leyton said. The other man then shot the security guard.
Security guard is shot and killed after telling customer to put on a face mask - CNN

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aside from the untold amount of damage to the economy, this is expediting the largest transfer of wealth in human history as older people die earlier and pass on their wealth.

Plus the implications for the solvency of social security funding and the potential to reduce the numbers of America’s number one voting block.

There’s probably a radical realignment of our political setup coming.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What do you want the gov to do? Americans are savage.

A security guard is shot and killed after telling customer to put on a face mask

Security guard is shot and killed after telling customer to put on a face mask - CNN
Obviously you can’t stop everything, but a lot of this type fukkery comes from the governments fukked up response.

First they said don’t wear mask, then they said “at risk” people should wear them. Then they just made them mandatory. Whole time most people don’t even have access to buy a real mask.

Had they set the standard from jump and made sure citizens had access to masks, there wouldn’t be so much confusion and anxiety over who should wear one and when.