Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let’s hear it breh! I miss your knicks games breakdowns :mjcry:

Also, what are you talking about with this Sweden thing? Seen some nerd talking about it on FB the other day.

Thanks fam, I've been fiending to write something in depth on the Knicks! I'll def drop the podcast here, it was damn near all COVID discussions (from debunking myths to being disappointed in how it's been handled) and I'd love to get feedback from the Coli fam.

The Sweden came out of nowhere for me. But my social media suddenly popped with some MAGA heads talking about Sweden successfully keeping their economy alive by keeping lighter restrictions. But they were selling that by claiming Sweden wasn't feeling any adverse effects compared to similar countries. What bugged me out about that claim is it took me less than 5 minutes to find the data which is clear as day that Sweden isn't doing well compared to its neighbors...but by this morning, I'd seen 3 people I know talking about Sweden and another handful of tweets about it. So the nonsense actually had some momentum to it. Five minutes to debunk and yet a gang of people were pushing the false info in a really short span of time.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
2bQ81zj.jpg

On top of that, hella people went outside to watch and take pics.

:snoop:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

WTF?

A state official, speaking on background because he was not authorized to publicly discuss the terms of the deal, said New York entered into the contract with Oren-Pines at the direct recommendation of the White House coronavirus task force.

i'm confused because the tweet makes it sound like Trump Admin paid the $69M but it looks like this fukk up is on NY (Cuomo?).

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

WTF?

A state official, speaking on background because he was not authorized to publicly discuss the terms of the deal, said New York entered into the contract with Oren-Pines at the direct recommendation of the White House coronavirus task force.

I saw this yesterday, my man finessed the sh*t out of Trump and NY for 69Ms...its unbelievable something like that could take place. But it's more evidence that Trump really can't handle social media, it's a national security threat.