Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had a dude send me a graph of death rates for countries with more than 1000 cases. Basically his claim was that "Sweden's numbers are average compared to other European countries"...the list had 86 countries total and Sweden had the 5th highest rate at over 12%

It's such a bizarre myth to perpetuate. I can't believe it's got legs. Same with the claims about COVID death totals being inflated. We have data to compare average death counts to what's happening this year, the excess deaths are crazy high in hot spots. I can't believe any of this stuff actually fools people.

Trump said Sweden was doing a bad job today so you should see the argument go away quickly.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Trump said Sweden was doing a bad job today so you should see the argument go away quickly.
It doesn't matter, conspiracy theorists are never wrong.

Virus was just a flu, a hoax. And when it wasn't then it was created in a lab to crash China's economy.

And when it came here then it was created by China to crash America's economy.

And when it affects the whole world then it was created by 'them' in order to control the population at large.

And then 'they' did it in order to vaccinate everyone.

And then when there isn't a vaccine for everyone then it's actually 'they' only vaccinating themselves and letting the regular population die.

And then it's just a flu.

:manny:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
trump just potentially dropped an awful soundbite

he's "not concerned at all about the food supply. not at all. he solved that problem last night" :mjlol:

I'm just uploading a podcast we recorded where I went in on the food shortages combined with all of the food that's being dumped right now. I get that it's the perishables getting tossed, but man...30 million new unemployed, food pantries running low and we've got farmers dumping hella fresh grown options.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just uploading a podcast we recorded where I went in on the food shortages combined with all of the food that's being dumped right now. I get that it's the perishables getting tossed, but man...30 million new unemployed, food pantries running low and we've got farmers dumping hella fresh grown options.
Link when it's up breh

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let’s hear it breh! I miss your knicks games breakdowns :mjcry:

Also, what are you talking about with this Sweden thing? Seen some nerd talking about it on FB the other day.