Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Hill
A California hospital system announced plans last week to institute pay reductions and furlough to some 14,000 employees during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S.

The system said employees could opt for a 20 percent pay reduction between this week and July 4, or decide instead to use paid time off for the period.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

California hospital system implements pay cuts, furloughs for 14,000 workers during pandemic
The system said employees could opt for a 20 percent pay reduction between this week and July 4, or decide instead to use paid time off for the period.
:francis:
You see that C-17 doing that low fly fly right now :skip:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Eating their own

source.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These governments and businesses gunning for early reopen going to be real surprised when:

- People who are unemployed won't spend money
- People who are employed won't spend money

The economy isn't coming back just because things are open. Demand doesn't work like that in an economic environment like this.

I can't see myself making any big extraneous purchases for the rest of the year just due to economic uncertainty.

Unfortunately, people are still going to be laid off as a result or stuck in no man's land where they have to go to work to do nothing under risk.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the headline on CNN is that "CA gov readying plans to reopen retail businesses in a few weeks"

i think america is about to say fukk it and gradually reopen. it's not my decision, but im not mad at it :yeshrug: anyone who wants to keep staying inside is free to do that. they won't be at any more risk than they are now

I'm guessing there won't be exceptions for people in at risk groups...:francis: