Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He allowed sports to be taken away and is attempting to get it back by any means. He allowed restaurants and movie theaters to close and is trying to force them open by any means. He’s allowed them to lose their jobs and now he wants everyone to know he sent them a check.

If he allows a meat shortage, he just might take Dukakis level ass-kicking.
Him and the GOP is going to take a Dukakis level ass kicking in November.. Trump is just piling on more, I keep telling folk Biden going to get 350+ electoral votes out this bytch

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and the GOP is going to take a Dukakis level ass kicking in November.. Trump is just piling on more, I keep telling folk Biden going to get 350+ electoral votes out this bytch
:mjlol: i sure as fukk hope so

this MAGA cult needs to be shamed, embarrassed and disgraced. left in electoral ruins in november. have them questioning their god and the bible

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He allowed sports to be taken away and is attempting to get it back by any means. He allowed restaurants and movie theaters to close and is trying to force them open by any means. He’s allowed them to lose their jobs and now he wants everyone to know he sent them a check.

If he allows a meat shortage, he just might take Dukakis level ass-kicking.

Just remember to jump at early voting, telling all your friends and family to make sure their names are no purged for voting and early voting. Vote for Biden and vote for your Senators.

Because the key is not just getting Biden in, but getting 50 Senators. Since the GOP eliminated the Supreme Court rules, just need 50 to elect a new judge.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This gesture is so typical of the US

This is what the 1st responders need rather than adequate medical supplies such as PPE and ventilators and ensuring social distancing measures remain in place for as long as neccesary:francis:

"We're a back up". - President Donald Trump, after he declared the Nation was at War, April 2020.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not smart.
:yeshrug: so people cant walk around in a mall wearing masks and keeping apart? whats the difference between that and the grocery store?

i mean im not seeing why we can't attempt to open up, and then just shut down if it doesnt work out. we have hospitals out here laying people off because they're empty

Daps
:yeshrug: so people cant walk around in a mall wearing masks and keeping apart? whats the difference between that and the grocery store?

i mean im not seeing why we can't attempt to open up, and then just shut down if it doesnt work out. we have hospitals out here laying people off because they're empty
You keep comparing economic consequences to biological consequences. Are these empty hospitals you speak of in Georgia? Are they equipped to handle another coronavirus wave?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep comparing economic consequences to biological consequences. Are these empty hospitals you speak of in Georgia? Are they equipped to handle another coronavirus wave?
i'm just asking why we can't reopen, and then close again if there's a spike. the fact is that there are empty hospitals laying off employees right now in this country :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but I don’t know if opening is going to be a quick solve there.
i dont know shyt :yeshrug:

but everywhere i've seen "opening" up clearly has a bunch of restrictions. making people wear masks, only 25% capacity in businesses, etc. people hear "open" and panic like it's just going to be back to february. the combination of restrictions + people just keep staying inside, i don't know why we can't give it a shot and see what happens. if you see a spike, shut shyt back down

these openings all look pretty gradual to me, with all these rules

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3 I don't see this ending well. What say you?

They're running a real master class right now at the White House

:wow:

I saw the alert on my phone when it came in and thought to myself the undeniable logic of having them to continue to work as a pandemic tears through their workplace will have to be the new meta.

:ohlawd:

Anyways I'm brushing up on my Division 2 skills today

:pachaha:

Daps
i'm just asking why we can't reopen, and then close again if there's a spike. the fact is that there are empty hospitals laying off employees right now in this country :yeshrug:
The knowledge available on this virus is way too limited to take a risk like that in good faith. They know of 8 different straina and are still adding symptoms. Opening back up is just gambling with people's lives unnecessarily when they could be cancelling bills and cutting checks so we aren't all stuck like this come winter time