Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
These Hasidic jews really had a funeral for a rabbi that died of Covid-19 and 2,500 showed up!!! :mjtf:
Yo this shyt is crazy. And no wonder this virus is hitting their community dumb crazy. I’m not sorry for them but shyt like this is gonna delay us reopening :snoop:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
These Hasidic jews really had a funeral for a rabbi that died of Covid-19 and 2,500 showed up!!! :mjtf:
Yo this shyt is crazy. And no wonder this virus is hitting their community dumb crazy. I’m not sorry for them but shyt like this is gonna delay us reopening :snoop:

A kid just died here in Virginia in a boat accident and a bunch of teens showed up to memorial at the school. I was like.... I know your grieving but...

had to be like 60 people

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Used to have this happen on my Facebook after I made the mistake of adding my co-workers to my Facebook a long time ago. I remember it was during the controversy surrounding Confederate monuments and flag and I posted a video on my own page saying why the Confederate flag is inherently a racist flag based on its origin (popularized in Mass usage by Dixiecrats racists during the civil Rights movement).

This ignorant ass right wing redneck from my job posted up a wall of text of how this is political correctness gone amuck and how people like me always want to pull the race card and how I don't know history.

Laid into his ass with facts and kicked his ass off my page and blocked him. I soon after realized the mistake of adding coworkers and just killed my whole page and made one with just family.

These people are not only satisfied with having their own opinion, they want to try and bully you into agreeing with them and are shocked when you don't share their feeling. They need to fuvk off somewhere.

I have coworkers as Facebook friends, but when I post anything political, I set it so they can’t see it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't view Frum or Kristol as grifters. Frum is a conservative intellectual, and neoconservative who can be somewhat reasonable on issues that don't involve bombing Brown people in the Middle East. Kristol is a war monger neoconservative.

I think both view Trump as a long term liability. Trump has largely maintained the US military empire but hasn't started new conflicts, which of course concerns neoconservatives. At home he has no basic interest in conservative economic policies outside of tax cuts. He's an isolationist and idiot, two things that some on the "intellectual" right loath. So I get why they hate Trump.
You have terrible views on politics. This is what I meant in my prior post.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lmao everything I said is accurate. I'm not fans of either nor did I praise them. But it's pretty obvious why they dislike Trump.
That wasn’t the point of the post you replied too.

Those two are grifters who jumped on #resist. They are clowns and you decided to defend their views.