Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i dont know shyt :yeshrug:

but everywhere i've seen "opening" up clearly has a bunch of restrictions. making people wear masks, only 25% capacity in businesses, etc. people hear "open" and panic like it's just going to be back to february. the combination of restrictions + people just keep staying inside, i don't know why we can't give it a shot and see what happens. if you see a spike, shut shyt back down

these openings all look pretty gradual to me, with all these rules
I don’t think you are off base honestly. It’s a messaging and leadership problem

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

tenor.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The knowledge available on this virus is way too limited to take a risk like that in good faith. They know of 8 different straina and are still adding symptoms. Opening back up is just gambling with people's lives unnecessarily when they could be cancelling bills and cutting checks so we aren't all stuck like this come winter time
the headline on CNN is that "CA gov readying plans to reopen retail businesses in a few weeks"

i think america is about to say fukk it and gradually reopen. it's not my decision, but im not mad at it :yeshrug: anyone who wants to keep staying inside is free to do that. they won't be at any more risk than they are now

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I swear to god cacs think they know everything. In the past 2 months I’ve seen Many armchair infectious disease doctors, public health officials and economists pop up all over Facebook. This dude I know posted a question asking people if they think they should open the states back up. I gave my opinion and said with shelter in place and social distancing guidelines we’ve been able to avoid this becoming more of a catastrophe than it is and should continue. This random cac that I don’t know had to just butt in and post some bullshyt downplaying the deaths. I didn’t even bother answering that triggered Lil hoe:francis:
Used to have this happen on my Facebook after I made the mistake of adding my co-workers to my Facebook a long time ago. I remember it was during the controversy surrounding Confederate monuments and flag and I posted a video on my own page saying why the Confederate flag is inherently a racist flag based on its origin (popularized in Mass usage by Dixiecrats racists during the civil Rights movement).

This ignorant ass right wing redneck from my job posted up a wall of text of how this is political correctness gone amuck and how people like me always want to pull the race card and how I don't know history.

Laid into his ass with facts and kicked his ass off my page and blocked him. I soon after realized the mistake of adding coworkers and just killed my whole page and made one with just family.

These people are not only satisfied with having their own opinion, they want to try and bully you into agreeing with them and are shocked when you don't share their feeling. They need to fuvk off somewhere.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to have this happen on my Facebook after I made the mistake of adding my co-workers to my Facebook a long time ago. I remember it was during the controversy surrounding Confederate monuments and flag and I posted a video on my own page saying why the Confederate flag is inherently a racist flag based on its origin (popularized in Mass usage by Dixiecrats racists during the civil Rights movement).

This ignorant ass right wing redneck from my job posted up a wall of text of how this is political correctness gone amuck and how people like me always want to pull the race card and how I don't know history.

Laid into his ass with facts and kicked his ass off my page and blocked him. I soon after realized the mistake of adding coworkers and just killed my whole page and made one with just family.

These people are not only satisfied with having their own opinion, they want to try and bully you into agreeing with them and are shocked when you don't share their feeling. They need to fuvk off somewhere.

The 10 work commandments

This rule is so underrated
Keep your work and life completely separated
Money and friends don't mix like two dikks and no bytch
Find yourself in serious shyt

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
A California hospital system announced plans last week to institute pay reductions and furlough to some 14,000 employees during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S.

The system said employees could opt for a 20 percent pay reduction between this week and July 4, or decide instead to use paid time off for the period.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

California hospital system implements pay cuts, furloughs for 14,000 workers during pandemic
The system said employees could opt for a 20 percent pay reduction between this week and July 4, or decide instead to use paid time off for the period.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn