Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So i'm watching a report on Georgia's opening. So how are resturants supposed to make money if only 10 people can be inside a restaurant at a time? All these places are going to be operating at a loss.
They won't. Also will PPP wages be required to go to serving staff who won't be busy enough to earn tips?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden wins Republicans will pivot back to small government.

Well of course, "small" government, "our grandchildren are gonna pay for this" debt rhetoric, is pretty much the rethug manual when a dem holds the white house.

But I was more so referring to the possibility of the depts. like the CDC and HHS having more independence, or congress having more responsibility.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i'm watching a report on Georgia's opening. So how are resturants supposed to make money if only 10 people can be inside a restaurant at a time? All these places are going to be operating at a loss.

They don't. :francis: It's all about deflecting liability from the state to pay out unemployment and funds to accommodate small biz owners.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well of course, "small" government, "our grandchildren are gonna pay for this" debt rhetoric, is pretty much the rethug manual when a dem holds the white house.

But I was more so referring to the possibility of the depts. like the CDC and HHS having more independence, or congress having more responsibility.
Don’t think repugs can pivot back to the small gov rethoric after this all time debacle that people will not forget being that 50k+ people died that didn’t have too.. Plus Dems better be ready at every turn to tell repugs it was them that caused this shyt due to their inherit incompetence and drive that fukkin point home

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t think repugs can pivot back to the small gov rethoric after this all time debacle that people will not forget being that 50k+ people died that didn’t have too.. Plus Dems better be ready at every turn to tell repugs it was them that caused this shyt due to their inherit incompetence and drive that fukkin point home

They will def try to. They AstroTurfed their way with the Tea party movement and they'll do the same again with a different name.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
From a Metro Atlanta perspective a lot (well some of the bigger names) haven’t opened dining rooms yet.