Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
Anyone post this?

this post made me start watching the trump dirty money episode again...ive watched about 5 mins and it is :ohhh::ohhh::wow::wow:...they even got a clip of an interview trump did in 1980 and the woman asked him what he would do if he was broke and he said run for president...the name of the woman interviewing trump is rona barrett:mindblown::lupe:...we in the twilight zone:merchant:...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
this post made me start watching the trump dirty money episode again...ive watched about 5 mins and it is :ohhh::ohhh::wow::wow:...they even got a clip of an interview trump did in 1980 and the woman asked him what he would do if he was broke and he said run for president...the name of the woman interviewing trump is rona barrett:mindblown::lupe:...we in the twilight zone:merchant:...
Full circle. I used to laugh at them "we living in a simulation" dudes but we just might be. :unimpressed:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

tenor.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Would like to see how long this "union" would last if Cali and NY stopped having their citizens pay federal taxes. Throw in Illinois too. Let's see if these hick ass states can hold there own nuts.
Every governor from these states need to echo Cuomo's statement about blue states basically subsidizing red States