Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
beautiful, this virus really cleared out the streets and places where most human's would roam and decorate with pollution and trash.
The world looks more clearer and beautiful.

I'm saying, all the pollution going away and how all the animals coming out of hiding is a beautiful thing.

:blessed:

Either global warming protestors plotted this virus or mother nature released her antibodies on us humans.

:troll:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think there needs to be a healthy balance here. The people who think this isn’t a big deal are ignorant but at the same time I don’t think it’s crazy to say this isn’t a death sentence for everyone like some people are saying either.

With the small samples of how many people have had this I think the mortality rate a even lower then we think which is a good thing.

I think people who are old and have conditions should be extremely careful.

While people under 50 with no prior conditions have died from this I think it’s safe to say chances are highly in your favor still that you’re gonna survive this if you’re healthy and on your 20’s to 40’s

That doesn’t mean you throw complete caution to the wind and don’t care of you get it I just think if you’re in that situation like most of us then it shouldn’t consume us with fear either to we’re it’s destroying our mental health we can put it on perspective and say yeah I don’t want this and anything can happen but chances are extremely slim I’ll die from it.

Problem is there’s too many extremes it’s either “this was bs and we never should have closed down” or “how dare you be optimistic at all we’re all gonna fukkin die!!!”
Ever got sick b/c some a$$hole at work comes in with a fever b/c they're "not that sick, don't worry: multiply that by 1000000x and make that fever incurable. So if one person has it.............

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every single one of those cadets should protest and refuse to go. Why are they fukking going along with this? Why are their fukking leaders going along with this? Why do none of these people have a spine?
Trump probably an idol to half of them
this :mjlol: they're probably willing to catch the virus for Captain Clorox

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump probably an idol to half of them
Ehhh, I dont't know. Officers are usually of a pretty different political alignment than the enlisted guys. You're talking about the top of the top in education for the military. Not saying they are "liberal" by any means, but they know bad leaders when they see them.

Nothing Trump does lines up with their classwork.