Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever got sick b/c some a$$hole at work comes in with a fever b/c they're "not that sick, don't worry: multiply that by 1000000x and make that fever incurable. So if one person has it.............

I never said it was nothing or we should stop social distancing I was talking to people having a hard time with anxiety who are afraid. Just saying you don’t want this but have a great shot to survive it so don’t let it consume you with fear if it is currently.

Once again I apologize for offending people with hope and optimism.

I should have said there’s a good chance we’re gonna die. That seems to be what some people would rather hear.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I never said it was nothing or we should stop social distancing I was talking to people having a hard time with anxiety who are afraid. Just saying you don’t want this but have a great shot to survive it so don’t let it consume you with fear if it is currently.

I should have said there’s a good chance we’re gonna die. That seems to be what some people would rather hear.
Nah I mean I 100% agree we should have a positive outlook. Just to accept reality as well.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Calm down. No need for panic.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Do you have anxiety attacks?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America ain't ready to defeat a pandemic because it's just not a priority.

I will say it's going to be interesting in the future (which it's gotta be a conversation right?) how much power the executive office has over a situation like this. :patrice:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i'm watching a report on Georgia's opening. So how are resturants supposed to make money if only 10 people can be inside a restaurant at a time? All these places are going to be operating at a loss.