Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So i'm watching a report on Georgia's opening. So how are resturants supposed to make money if only 10 people can be inside a restaurant at a time? All these places are going to be operating at a loss.
One business owners status went viral

If I recall accurately he said it’s a way that the state gets out of being obligated to pay small businesses and their employees and help out during the shut down.

so they are forced to open and be ineligible for benefits now that they’re legally mandated to open.

these cacs are truly devils of the worst kind. It’s beyond evil.

i hope Kemp gets COVID

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Welp. One of the warehouse guys at my job was sick so he was out for the 2 weeks, came back with papers clearing him to come back to work last Friday and he died on Saturday.

They're going to do an autopsy, but it was respiratory related so its likely CV. I answered the office door today when his parents came in to meet with HR. Horrible feeling.

Our office is separated from the warehouse so I don't think I'm at risk, but terrible regardless.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Welp. One of the warehouse guys at my job was sick so he was out for the 2 weeks, came back with papers clearing him to come back to work last Friday and he died on Saturday.

They're going to do an autopsy, but it was respiratory related so its likely CV. I answered the office door today when his parents came in to meet with HR. Horrible feeling.

Our office is separated from the warehouse so I don't think I'm at risk, but terrible regardless.

Wow....:ohhh:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Holy shyt