Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what should the media do?

200,000 dead and countless others hospitalized in 4 months.

shyt sound serious as fukk to me and lots of people don’t understand or don’t care.

Media need to do more in my opinion

Media needs to give the entire picture. As far as journalists...stop being pussies and take leadership to task. Some of the questions at the briefings are retarded.

It's serious but you got Fox spreading garbage and CNN basically scaring everyone to death.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was always the long play.. Yeah I’m exchange Chinese build up the infustructure etc but the moment these countries can’t pay back those loans Chinese swooping in for them raw material assets.. African brehs should have saw that shyt from 100 miles away but I get it sometimes you gotta hold ya nose to get the necessary funding to build ya country up..

I’d trade raw materials for improved infrastructure. I’m betting the economic benefits from better roads, airports, ports and bridges are greater than the value of exchanged for raw materials.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:We’re doomed as a society 50,000 dead In 2 months with drastic shutdowns all over the country and you still got people calling this the flu.:hhh:

Picture the flu without a vaccine. Then come back. This is more contagious. Imagine if people exercised some common sense and some proper hygiene?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are fine with that?
People don't have an option. Jeremy Corbyn was run out of town. Labour is in a mess.

The country essentially has one legitimate party right now.

They will get away with bullshyt until someone calls them to account. No other party is in a position to do so right now. Couple that with the fear of Covid-19 as folks still don't seem to fully understand how fukking bad this thing may or may not be.

When Brexit finally happens it's going to get really ugly.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seem to be panicking about the media .. But if you say you are not :salute:.
I'm not. You wanna see panic? Look at the post below the one you quoted. I panicked probably week 1/2 of the lockdown. Which for me was beginning of march.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Media needs to give the entire picture. As far as journalists...stop being pussies and take leadership to task. Some of the questions at the briefings are retarded.
“The media” is a catch all phrase that doesn’t mean much of anything. Literally everything you know about the virus came from “ the media” only way to get the entire picture is to diversify your information sources.
Those briefings are an absolute circus. I agree their questions are retarded but the overall premise is retarded to begin with. I’m not even sure wtf they are even supposed to do about it. If they don’t play along they are silenced immediately.

It's serious but you got Fox spreading garbage and CNN basically scaring everyone to death.
So where’s the happy medium. Again with so many dead, shouldn’t we all be scared?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill

Louisiana pastor Tony Spell defied the state's stay-at-home order and his own house arrest to hold church services amid the coronavirus outbreak, a move that came just a week after he was arrested for allegedly trying to hit a protestor with one of the church's buses.

He is expected to turn himself in following the service.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Louisiana pastor defies stay-at-home order and house arrest to hold services
He is expected to turn himself in following the service.

:patrice:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, actually it's not and that's pretty well documented at this point.

I think there needs to be a healthy balance here. The people who think this isn’t a big deal are ignorant but at the same time I don’t think it’s crazy to say this isn’t a death sentence for everyone like some people are saying either.

With the small samples of how many people have had this I think the mortality rate a even lower then we think which is a good thing.

I think people who are old and have conditions should be extremely careful.

While people under 50 with no prior conditions have died from this I think it’s safe to say chances are highly in your favor still that you’re gonna survive this if you’re healthy and on your 20’s to 40’s

That doesn’t mean you throw complete caution to the wind and don’t care of you get it I just think if you’re in that situation like most of us then it shouldn’t consume us with fear either to we’re it’s destroying our mental health we can put it on perspective and say yeah I don’t want this and anything can happen but chances are extremely slim I’ll die from it.

Problem is there’s too many extremes it’s either “this was bs and we never should have closed down” or “how dare you be optimistic at all we’re all gonna fukkin die!!!”

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think there needs to be a healthy balance here. The people who think this isn’t a big deal are ignorant but at the same time I don’t think it’s crazy to say this isn’t a death sentence for everyone like some people are saying either.

With the small samples of how many people have had this I think the mortality rate a even lower then we think which is a good thing.

I think people who are old and have conditions should be extremely careful.

While people under 50 with no prior conditions have died from this I think it’s safe to say chances are highly in your favor still that you’re gonna survive this if you’re healthy and on your 20’s to 40’s

That doesn’t mean you throw complete caution to the wind and don’t care of you get it I just think if you’re in that situation like most of us then it shouldn’t consume us with fear either to we’re it’s destroying our mental health we can put it on perspective and say yeah I don’t want this and anything can happen but chances are extremely slim I’ll die from it.

Problem is there’s too many extremes it’s either “this was bs and we never should have closed down” or “how dare you be optimistic at all we’re all gonna fukkin die!!!”
The problem is that we're trying to control spread. It doesn't matter if people under a certain age can survive it. Every measure put in place right now is to stop the spread.

So yes, chances are, you're going to live. That's doesn't mean everyone shouldn't be extremely careful.