The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
v7b8a6uhb1v41.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And the c00n neanderthasls here tried put trump over Barack. Y’all won’t have a prez like Barack for a while.

Don’t Americans want someone who is responsible running the country? Trump should be carried out of the White House and dumped into a giant vat of cow piss. I put those 50k+ deaths in him. Americans let the world down man. Barack woulda been calling other countries and gotten this shyt handled early.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Sad thing is back when even people on here were cheering for it...
I was one of those people. The reason is the West has no interest because of white racism to develop Africa. For me it was Africa’s best chance to get developed and there was success stories like Rwanda. Can’t blame them for taking the loans because what is the alternative? If the US govt continues to mistreat it’s own black citizens they will no interest to develop Africa. Same thing applies to Europe. World bank and IMF loans to poor black nations simply destroys used to economically destroy them. This coronavirus is a major setback for African development. China’s racism will destroy any goodwill. Africa and other black countries can never win. The odds are stacked against us it’s frustrating.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yea. I had been home really since the March 15th, just making supermarket and bodega runs, with mask & gloves of course. Once the taste/smell went my mom or my cousin was bringing me stuff. Even with the senses back, I'm not really leaving the crib for all that much.
You’re in Queens too the virus is crazy out there...

Stay safe son :salute: