DisloyalShabbyChinchilla-size_restricted.gif
She fine as fu.................. hold up

she an arsenal fan
full

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the flu without a vaccine. It's more contagious though. The media is doing a masterful job to spread panic. Keep in mind I'm not downplaying this, it's serious as there's no vaccine.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is the flu without a vaccine. It's more contagious though. The media is doing a masterful job to spread panic. Keep in mind I'm not downplaying this, it's serious as there's no vaccine.

You should stop panicking about what the "media" is doing. Panicking is for the weak and it's not going to help you.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I was one of those people. The reason is the West has no interest because of white racism to develop Africa. For me it was Africa’s best chance to get developed and there was success stories like Rwanda. Can’t blame them for taking the loans because what is the alternative? If the US govt continues to mistreat it’s own black citizens they will no interest to develop Africa. Same thing applies to Europe. World bank and IMF loans to poor black nations simply destroys used to economically destroy them. This coronavirus is a major setback for African development. China’s racism will destroy any goodwill. Africa and other black countries can never win. The odds are stacked against us it’s frustrating.
So this concept is in line with how global warming with affect africa more than nations that overwhelming contribute to it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So what should the media do?

200,000 dead and countless others hospitalized in 4 months.

shyt sound serious as fukk to me and lots of people don’t understand or don’t care.

Media need to do more in my opinion