Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

That was always the long play.. Yeah I’m exchange Chinese build up the infustructure etc but the moment these countries can’t pay back those loans Chinese swooping in for them raw material assets.. African brehs should have saw that shyt from 100 miles away but I get it sometimes you gotta hold ya nose to get the necessary funding to build ya country up..

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
That was always the long play.. Yeah I’m exchange Chinese build up the infustructure etc but the moment these countries can’t pay back those loans Chinese swooping in for them raw material assets.. African brehs should have saw that shyt from 100 miles away but I get it sometimes you gotta hold ya nose to get the necessary funding to build ya country up..

Sad thing is back when even people on here were cheering for it...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
poxrt096buu41.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
San Diego opens the beaches Monday, for Phase 1, which means swimming, running, walking, exercising, but no staying or gathering in groups.

Mandatory face masks starting May 1st, which to me, seem contradictory, but we have three cities here with escalating numbers who ordered mandatory masks, so the city wants to stand by them.

This is local officials trying to keep things at bay. People aren't at the edge, but there's a sense people want to get out. I think we should hold off for another few weeks, at least. I don't think it's necessary (regarding closures) but it's hitting like 80 here. We will have police out to enforce, but roving groups of people isn't exactly idea. That said, I don't think we even really know how this really transfers in most scenarios. We don't have the data, or they aren't telling us yet.

I won't be going, for now, and if I do go, I go body surfing in the earlier morning, and roll out in less than an hour or two, with no contact. I hate sitting on the beach in the sand, with a bunch of people everywhere. I don't understand why people do it.